|Blogs > redmustang91 > Wild Red Mustang thoughts!|
Mensa Word humor
Mensa Word humor
I found this on the internet and I love humor and words so I am sharing it for those similiarly inclined:
Mensa word humor
The Mensa Invitational is a contest that asks readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing of one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are 2005 winners:
1. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject
financially impotent for an indefinite period.
2. Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole.
3. Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
4. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
5. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
6. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
7. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very high.
8. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
9. Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
10. Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.
11. Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease.
12. Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.
13. Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.
14. Glibido: All talk and no action.
15. Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
16. Arachnoleptic fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.
17. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
18. Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a worm in the fruit you're eating.
I am reminded of Cyndi Lauper's "Insecurious" combining feeling insecure and curious about how the guy feels about her!
9/1/2005 10:13 am
Beelzebug, that's good. Can't be cast out.|