Funny about sex swear words  

redmustang91 57M  
8817 posts
5/25/2005 5:06 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

Funny about sex swear words


We call someone a f*cker when we are angry with him or her, but it is actually a compliment. They have found someone to f*ck with. Similarly c*cksucker is a slur but men truly value a great c*cksucker! Now I understand the negativity expressed in calling someone a "jerkoff" as that suggest he or she can find no one willing to do it with him or her. Of course 99% of people masturbate and the other 1% lie about it.
So the next time someone tells me to f*ck off I think I will respond, "I intend to at the next convenient opportune moment!"

Become a member to create a blog