|Blogs > redmustang91 > Wild Red Mustang thoughts!|
For me one of the key elements in lovemaking is consideration for your partner and her needs. I am amazed at all the self centered people who never consider the other person's situation and needs.
One of the advantages of getting older is you become a little more humble and have the time to stop and think about the other person's viewpoint.
1. Hands are very important. As in clean, no jagged or sharp fingernails. A gentle and firm touch communicates the right message of loving desire.
2. Small gifts and tokens of affection are nice and show that you spent the time to think what would be nice and appreciated.
3. Making plans and trying to come up with events that appeal.
4. Listening to things that she is upset about and supporting her, not trying to solve everything as that is not possible but listening supportively.
5. Not bringing up negative and distracting stuff like other and past relationships...
6. Giving compliments and not giving criticism.
7. Long and intense bouts of naked playtime until she begs to stop... And then not stopping...
8. Cuddling after sex.
9. Calling or IM or email the next day...
10. Always trying to plan another adventure together.
6/29/2006 10:13 am
Sounds good to me ! Are you free tonight !?!|
6/29/2006 10:47 am
Whoo, baby! |
You got my number, that would be 1-10,
Check out my blog Bi-Poly-Babe for more sensual, sexual pleasure!
6/29/2006 12:11 pm
VCF, you are a little far away in the UK, but stop by when you are in So. Cal. and we can talk!|
BiPoly you are so sweetly hot....
I am always amazed at how self centered so many are and so short-sighted. You get more honeys with honey, yet so many are so sour and negative!