My love-hate relationship with AFF  

ooohProfessor 44M
67 posts
12/15/2005 7:05 am

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

My love-hate relationship with AFF

I hate Blogs, yet I'm fascinated by them and now I'm writing one - ok its on a dare, or a bet actually now that I think about it. Get ready to pay up Rave!

I hate AdultFriendFinder too, yet I've used it off and on for years now. No dares, no bets, but something keeps me putting up with the lousy chat, lost messages, email info censorship, and most of all the metric shit load of fake ads. Lets do the math. I figure 80% of the ads of females in the local Chicago area are straight up fakes trying to get our email address so they can spam us with their pay websites etc. With the probability of fakeness increasing with the hotness of the pic of the poster. The 20% real ads break up as follows:

10% are looking for women only (NO MEN NO MEN NO MEN... lol, more power to you ladies - I feel the same way). This women seem to invariably be incredibly hot - we always want what we can't have.

5% just want to chat and flirt - no problem I like to chat and flirt too.

3% are looking to meet for real, but are telling significant lies about themselves in the hopes that we are too desperate to care.

2% are real and are telling the truth, but I'll only be attracted to half of them and only half them will be attracted to me in turn. So that leaves only half a percent chance of my hooking up.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason I keep coming back to AdultFriendFinder. Those beautiful, smart, sexy, funny, interesting 0.5% Here's to you Rave, Cathy, Moll, Lisa, Lara, Trish, J&J....

Later, Rick


RavenD79
(Raven )
37F
14 posts
12/16/2005 1:11 pm

Good start baby, but you've got to keep this up for 10 posts and get 10 comments not counting mine before you win this bet...


rm_x2c_rock 36M
5 posts
12/16/2005 2:09 pm

Wow Raven, you are very hot! Look me up!

There ya go prof. One closer to your bet.


pussinboots4u 50M/47F

12/17/2005 2:48 pm

Okay, I just read your 3 posts. Hope you continue to blog. I like it.

Now, I will have to comment on the other posts too, so will my posts count as 1 comment or 3 comments?


ooohProfessor 44M

12/19/2005 2:17 pm

Tha's nice Rock, use my blog to hit on chicks lol.

Mmmm puss, I like your ummmm, blog too Hell yea it counts at 3. The real question is do my comments to my own blog count????


pussinboots4u 50M/47F

12/19/2005 5:12 pm

Well, Professor, as to your own comments counting to your blog - what does it say for total comments on your blog when you log on? That should give you the answer.

But, for the bet, no your own comments should not count.


pussinboots4u 50M/47F

12/19/2005 5:14 pm

Oh, one more thing - I think we should get Raven a bloggin.


ooohProfessor 44M

12/19/2005 10:16 pm

Your absolutely right puss - Raven definitely needs a good bloggin!


pussinboots4u 50M/47F

12/20/2005 3:51 pm

**clapping**

I see Raven has set her blog up - no post yet, though, but will keep my eye out for when she starts posting.


RavenD79
(Raven )
37F
14 posts
12/27/2005 8:24 am

Sorry you two, I won't be blogging any time soon lol and I already paid of this bet although technically you didn't win yet darling. The bet was 10 posts and 10 people responding, not including me and especially YOU (jeeeesh!)


ooohProfessor 44M

12/27/2005 1:18 pm

OK Rave, fair enough. I haven't won the bet yet. But, on the other hand, you haven't paid up yet either. While you did do what we bet, delicious as it was - it was not your paying up. Especially considering I haven't even won the bet.


Become a member to create a blog