|Blogs > ohcurious14 > Ohcurious14|
Construction is Complete!!!! 100 Things You Don't know about me...
Construction is Complete!!!! 100 Things You Don't know about me...
1. Born July 7, 1957 7 lbs. 14 0z. 21 inches long (not the cock) If ya wanna know, divide by 3.
2. I was a breach baby. (So that's what's wrong!!!)
3. I am the oldest of 3. My other 2 brothers are 43 and 35.
4. I pulled my pants down in kidergarten. (OK, I had snow pants on and my regular pants came down with them and the whole room saw it. 1st and only time i've been embarrassed.)
5. I have a 24 yr. old daughter and a son who is a senior in High School(censored).
6. I played basketball in grade school and was MVP in 8th grade.
7. Scored the 1st 16 points in a basketball game once.
8. I was very active in Track & Field in grade school and earned many medals and ribbons.
9. The day Bobby Kennedy Jr was killed , I smashed my finger in car door and lost my fingernail.
10. I played baseball all the time and pitched a no hitter when I was 11 yrs old.
11. I threw a player out at home plate catching a fly ball and throwing home when he tagged up and we won the game.
12. I was trying to be cool one day during a baseball game when I was in Pony League and wore sweatbands on my wrist. Coincidently, I got hit in the wrist by the fastest pitcher in the league that day and it ultimately prevented me from having my wrist broken.
13. I tried out for High school Baseball. I didn't make the team.I couldn't hit the pitcher. I never ever had to bat against him, he was always on my team. Go figure!!!
14. I did not try out for High school Basketball. I thought I was too short. To this day, it is a decision I regret.
15. When i was very young, i hid in back of car because I wanted to go with my mom. She parked in a parking deck and I stayed in car the whole time she was gone. When she got back to car i said boo and she nearly died and cried. My dad didn't even know I was missing from home.I was Lucky.
16. I am an avid pinball player.
17. I am an avid Bowler.
18. My Senior year in High School I was runner-up in the State of Illinois Graduating Seniors Tournament.
19. My highest game is a 299 bowled on January 20, 1981. I was given a brand new bowling pin for the one I didn't knock down.
20. I was offered a sponsorship to bowl in the P.B.A. but I didn't feel confident enough. (Yea I regret that too.) Mark Roth, Pete Weber, Earl Anthony?? your lucky I didn't accept... lol
21. When I was in mid 20's I resembled Pete Weber.
22. I also resembled Peter Frampton at one point too when I had long hair and got it permed.
23. I inherited a nickname after I got my perm. I was called "Forty Dollars" (The cost of the perm)
24. I lost my virginity when I was 20 yrs old to a girl I was dating.It was her Prom.
25. I tripped and fell in a rest area once and landed on a twenty dollar bill.
26. I made $1.00 an hour on my first job at age 15 working at an ice cream store my neighbors owned.
27. Next job was as a dishwasher. I was cleaning the broaster out one night and took the grease to dumpster but iI hit bucket on side and got hot oil all over me. Fortunately a cook was outside with me and squirted me with the hose and saved me from severe burn. Glad he was there too, otherwise I wouldn't of been able to go on vacation.
28. That vacation was with family to Chetek,Wisconsin. Where in the hell is Chetek? We were there a week and caught 2 perch and a crappie and 1 of the perch and the crappie were caught off the dock.
29. I also on this vacation learned to hate Deer-Flies. SOB they hurt.
30. Same vacation I met a girl from Ft. Wayne,Indiana a year later I went to visit her. It was on this trip that I went to hear a band play that she was friends with. The band was Gas,Food,& Lodging. This is the band I told about in one of my posts.
31. I love playing Poker. I was working for $1.90 an hour part-time at the time and won a 2 card pimp guts game and won a pot that was $140.00. I purchased my first car with that money.
32. Now you know where my IM name Pokerhead57 comes from.
33. My grandfather pitched 1 year in the minor leagues for the St. Louis Browns.
34. I am related to Frankenstein, for real too.
35. I readily admit i'm wicked,twisted, & demented but in a good way.
36. I got to personally meet Andre The Giant. he scared the fuck out of me too.
37. When I was small I rode a rollercoaster called The Mad Mouse and it was an Individual car typr coaster. It whipped around a corner and two of the wheels came off the track as we were peering down looking at barbed wire fence top.
38. I have been robbed.
39. I have been arrested for...(censored)
40. I have foiled a quick change artist before. (Gypsy)
41. I got in a wreck on a Friday Night after Bowling. I always got drunk on Friday's. I didn't drink the night I got in the wreck.Ironic isn't it?
42. On a dare I dyed my hair. I went the extreme and did Jet Black. I left the color on for 10 minutes past the time i was supposed to on purpose. I had many a good laugh about that and is also where I inherited another nickname, "Miss Clairol"
43. Coming home when I was (censored) on Christmas Eve in blizzard, I lost control of my car and did a 360 3 times down a street with cars on both sides. I hit none of the cars. Thanks Santa.
44. I pulled two subjects(censored) from a burning car in a parking lot at Venture several years ago. The lady worked there and had only gone in to quickly pick up her check. I had just pulled in and parked next to her. The subjects(censored) didn't know what to do and flames were coming from underneath the dash board. I'm glad I was there.
45. I have a strong attraction to the I-39 Lady and she has disappeared off radar screen and does not respond to email.I am heartbroken. Please contact ok?
46. 5 people from my class in High School were killed in same automobile accident.
47. One of my classmates was obsessed with the smell of jet fuel. He worked for a small aviation compant and was repeatedly warned to stay out of underground tanks. He was found dead in that tank one day.
48. I met my double 15 years ago getting on elevator in town here.I was getting on and he was getting off. We caught each others eyes at the same time. (We kissed, he asked me to his room, we fucked.) LOL j/k. We looked at each other and both said whoa at the same time.
49. I had never been with a squirter until this past year.
50. I Love eating pussy. Will do for hours and hours.
51. While working one night at the grocery store, a pretty woman came in and asked me to show her where the bubble bath was. I took her to it and she then proceeded to ask me if i'd care to join her when I got off work.I would of had I not been married at the time.She was a knock-out.
52. I won $1000.00 for a Super Bowl Display at grocery store where I worked. I shared the money with 2 others who helped me build it.
53. I have never ridden on a motorcycle.
54. A good friend of mine was out drinking with his brother on a Friday Night. They both were drunk. They got in a wreck and it killed my friend's brother. I was the first on the scene as I happened to live in the area.
55. I was asked to lie on behalf of the company I worked for in order for them to keep from having to pay a grievance to the union steward who was lied to by my boss. I was asked to testify at that hearing and I told the truth. There was no hesitation on my part to do that either. It was the right thing to do.
56. Same Company, I was supervising a job up in Michigan and addressed 2 safety concerns with the company we were working for.The first issue was the solidity of the ground where our trucks were dumping. My concerns went on deaf ears. 20 minutes after that meeting our first 2 trucks arrived to dump thier loads. They both tipped over. "I hate to tell you so but I told you so" comes to mind.
57. The second issue was the close proximity of high voltage powerlines in the area we were being expected to dump. I again was unheard and again 1st truck's dump hit the powerline. 600,000 volts went through that truck and blew every tire on it. The company we were working for demanded the driver be fired and he was.I was livid, it wasn't his fault since I had protested. He grieved his firing and I backed the driver not the Company. Our Company lost too. $10,000.00 it cost them. He won his case and got to return to the job. I again did the right thing.
58. While working up near Detroit, I had the pleasure of getting to see the Detroit Tigers play at Tiger stadium and got to sit in the front row. Got to see the Detroit Pistons play at the Palace at Auburn Hills and also go to a Roliing Stones Concert.
59. A Stripper I knew from frequenting the Strip Club went with me to the concert along with a friend of mine who I met while working up there. He too had a stripper with him. We got called lucky bastards several times that night.
60. The Stripper I took to the concert was in an open relationship and her botfriend knew I was taking her. She no longer Strips and I keep up with how she is doing. Her and her boyfriend had a baby boy and named him after me.(Not Ohcurious14 either.) lol They named him Tim.
61. People tell me i'm nuts, but what kind of nut am I?
62. I was at Steak N Shake eating one night and all these firetrucks went by and then stopped.An apartment building was on fire and I walked down to corner with a friend of mine to watch. They didn't get the gas line shut off on building and it exploded. A cop standing 2 feet in front of me had his arms burned from the explosion , skin peeled back and was also knocked to the ground and his things(censored) went sprawling.I picked it up.I also never got injured either,just freaked me out is all.We went to my buddies apartment I was watching because he was on his honeymoon and drank beer by the shot,1 shot every 30 seconds. Try it sometime, it will fuck you up.
64. I love to smoke meats in my smoker.
65. I love to make jerky too. I make it like I am , sweet and spicy.
66. I have a knack for finding four leaf clover's. I once found 14 one day.I can look for hours and find great relaxation in doing so.
67. I am very much a creature of habit, especially when it comes to eating out. I ate taco's for lunch everyday M-F forover a year. There was at best a small handful of days where I ate at a Steak n Shake instead.
68. One of my favorite meals is Chicken Gizzards & Hearts fried with ketchup and mustard, dill pickle slices and onion.
69. My all time favorite meal is Fillet Mignon & Lobster.
70. I love seafood too. I once ate crab legs and went thru 4 cups of butter in the process. This happened at Mural's Inlet near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
71. I have parasailed before. I took a camera up with me and took pictures too. It was awesome seeing the stingray swimming in the ocean.
72. I am a huge Nascar fan. I own 10 Season Tickets to the June Race at Michigan. I've owned them for 11 years now. Michigan Race in June is one of the hardest tickets to obtain. On race day i've seen tickets as high as $400.00 which is nearly 6 times face value. I obtained my tickets in a lottery draw from a pool of over 90,000.
73. I love to gamble at the Casino too. I once hit a Jackpot on the first set of coins I put in. It was a $250.00 payout. Not bad for a 75 cent investment. I have hit the Jackpot on that same machine twice and my buddy I was with Hit a jackpot on same type machine 3 minutes befor I did. I told him to come here because I was gonna hit it and I did.
74. I have hit the jackpot on the same dollar machine twice too. $1350.00 & $1274.00 (Sizzling 7)
75. My gambling has all but come to a stop due to my job. The itch is still there.
76. I have only been to Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa & Washington D.C, Virginia, Florida, California, North Carolina, & South Carolina.
77. I am fascinated with Numerology. I am still compiling data that several fellow bloggers helped me compile. Will post results when all is finished.
78. I am ambidextrious.
79. I play golf too, from the wrong side of the coarse too. I almost have gotten a hole in one. It was nearly half-way over the cup and probably only a dimple roll from going in. (Sigh)
80. On vacation in Minnesota when I was 23, I had back to back birdies of 60 feet and 80 feet, both curvy puts, I'll never forget that.
81. I have met Bob Gibson,Lou Brock, Mike Shannon and Jack Buck from the St Louis Cardinals.
82. I have met, talked and had picture taken with Survivor Palau contestant, Gregg Carey. Very personable guy.
83. I was drinking one night, heavily, and passed out at the wheel on a curve and hit a mailbox post with 6 mailboxes on it. The mailboxes and post went through my windshield. Had someone been in car with me, they would of been killed. My drinking habits changed drastically after that.
84. I used to smoke pot. The best stuff I ever had was shared with me by an Airline Pilot. (Pretty scary huh?)
85. Smoked Opium laced pot once. The taste and aroma were so stimulating that to this day,it will give me a rush just thinking about it.
86. While on vacation in Florida, a couple from Chicago hosted a hog roast for the entire Hotel I was staying at. It also included a barrell of beer. Think I didn't get wasted? The guy was a drug dealer but very personable and generous.
87. While on same 20 day vacation, I ran out of clean clothes and had to walk to Laundramat to do some wash.While on that walk, a car pulls up to curb and a huge guy, 6'7" tall gets out, walks around front of car with duffle bag in hand and stops directly in front of me. He opens it up to reveal a lot of bags of pot and wanted to know if I wanted to buy any. Pretty Bold huh?
88. Same vacation, with the exception of 2 dinners, I ate lunch and dinner everyday at Wendy's which was right across the street from hotel. I never ate at Wendy's again for 7 years after that. You think I got my fill of it?
89. Still same vacation, there was a husband/wife caretakers that lived at hotel and their room was on floor I was on. They invited me to their room one night. I was polite and went , even though I really had no desire to go down there. I no more than sat down and off the wife's clothes came and the husband wanted me to play with her and then he wanted to join. I was too nieve at the time to realize what was going on. There just wasn't an attraction either.
90. 3 girls that were from Detroit,Michigan were staying at same Hotel but I didn't meet them until the night before they were to leave. We went out and lit up the town, had a blast and at the end of the night I was asked something that shocked me. Only 2 of the 3 girls had to leave the following morning. The 3rd asked if I minded if she stayed with me and the entire next day and then take her to the Airport for an evening flight. Now this one I jumped all over. She was a hottie and boy did I ever have a lot of fun and sex.
91. Still same vacation, I was downtown on the strip at the bars and was In a Hotel bar that was huge. The bar revolved (serving station w/ bartender 360 Degrees.) I met a very busty, young black girl and she asked me to join her in the seat next to her. You think i'm stupid? hell yes I did. She bought me a drink and we chatted and chatted. She told me her daddy was rich and gave her all the money she needed. She had a roll of cash in her bra that would of bought Daytona Beach I think. Drink after drink she bought, then shots and more shots. She gor real frisky and her hands were all over me. She told me at end of the night she was gonna fuck my brains out. Damn me huh? Well we ended up going to another bar and danced our drunkeness away and then went back to 1st bar and drank some more.She kept telling me all the things she was going to do to me when we got back to my hotel room. The whole entire night was on her, she paid for every single drink and cover charge.I attempted to several times but she wanted none of my money. She excused herself to the bathroom and said she'd be right back and never returned. Disappointed yes, A very special memory it was.
92. I was married for 25 years yet was ready to get divorced before the first year was over. I was a fool.
93. I am a very trusting individual, sometimes too trusting.
94. I love writing Poetry, all kinds too.
95. I love writing Erotica too, unfortunately my job has restricted the available time to do so.
96. May of last year I was introduced to the BDSM Lifestyle. July of last year I had my first real time experience with a submissive. The first submissive I dismissed for bad attitude, even though she knew she had it.She kept assuring me she would change yet made no effort.
97. My second submissive who I still see and will always be a part of my life , Is just an absolute sweetheart.It took me 7 times, 7 IM's/7 emails
SEVEN TIMES MISSY!!!!! Whatever!!! Right!!!!(private Joke)
before she would even say anything to me. Persistency paid off and I'm glad I was that way. She is content with the situation I am in and she will always be included in our lives as well.We have played twice together as a 3some and look forward to many, many more times as well.
98. Thanks to two very special friends, the opportunity to meet Naughtyblond78 at a meet and greet came about. I was the one that opened the door for her when she arrived. Love at first sight? yep, sure was.
99. A week after meeting her at the Meet & Greet and several nights of Im'ing each other we had our first date.That was February 3, 2006. We have been inseperatable since. We have never fought. Communication/Trust/Honesty is what we live day to day by. Not one day has gone by where I haven't told her I love her and also tell her every day how beautiful she is. She now lives with me. We are 2 peas in a pod. You would never know there is a 21 yr difference between the 2 of us. We have in my eyes the perfect relationship. How lucky I am. She will soon be collared by me.
I call her already, Master's Pride.
100. For this I am honored. This is a goal I never thought would be obtainable. First person I want to thank is my sweetheart, Naughtyblonde78 for the encouragement she gave me to start my blog. Secondly I owe alot to wickedeasy too, for she stumbled across my blog when after I had spent hours on it, was lost in computer hyperspace never to be found.Her words of encouragement gave me the boost i so needed.Thank you my dear for that.
Now for the 100th thing, I am as real and as crazy as i appear in my blog. I am opinionated, open-minded,witty,wicked,twisted & demented just as my blog title says I am. Our relationship is an open one but for most part we prefer to play together. We keep nothing from each other and never will. We are secure in our relationship, we share the same desires,we are in Love.
Thank you all for being a part of my blog, it is heartfelt and appreciated so much.
9/6/2006 1:04 am
should be verrrrry interesting .|
9/7/2006 10:46 am
Sorry everyone.AdultFriendFinder decided that they needed to change my settings.This can be posted to now.|
9/8/2006 5:39 pm
Congrats ohc, enjoyed learning some new things about you new alot of them.|
9/10/2006 4:34 am
Wow!! That is one hell of a list. I love learning more about people in this fashion but I also know how much work goes into it!!|
Congrats on your 100th post and you are definately on my team if we ever go bowling!!
9/12/2006 1:41 pm
that was awesome bro! |
ambidexterous eh? me too... comes in handy
9/13/2006 6:24 pm
Hey my post to this entry is gone. I posted it twice now...maybe third time is a charm.|
It was nice reading about all this. Some of the things I knew through our past convos but most were new.
You put alot of work into this post and I admire that. Was fun to read.
Congrats on 100 hope to read 100 more from you.
10/2/2006 10:35 am
Well, I can see why this totally drained you - I think I am going to have to go take a nap now just after reading it. I laughed many times reading some of your 'memories' that make you the wild and crazy guy that we all love!! I can't believe YOU were EVER embarassed - but I guess it did only happen once - LOL. Great Post - glad I visited to read it!!|
10/16/2006 11:35 pm
ohc..tater! i loved reading this... i think i am gonna start a blog, i floated around and found this and thought it would be a great read and i wasn't disappointed... i might have to borrow the idea when i start mine if you don't mind... although i am sure it won't be as intriguing as yours!|
(wow! first blog i have replied to i think... pretty sure..lol)