|Blogs > nightstalker172 > Welcome to the Darkside|
Music my top 20
Music my top 20
I decided since SOMEONE doesnt like my taste in music I decided to list my 20 favorite songs that I have ever heard. And they are as follows
1. Metallica - Unforgiven - This song is my theme song it decribes me to a TEE. It is my favorite song but I dont listen to it often. I have to be in the mood
2. Metallica - Enter Sandman - who doesnt like this song.
3. Slipknot - My PLague - This one is another song that decribes how I am and how I feel about the way people treat me sometimes.
4. Motorhead - The Game - I love this song and I listen to it while working out. It gives me a boost.
5. Godsmack - I fucking Hate you - This one is how I feel about all the posers and haters out there.
6. Stone Sour - Bother - Very personal song for me when Im sad and depressed.
7. Evanescence - Missing - Another personal song that I listen to when Im depressed
8. Nine Inch Nails - Closer - Its a dirt song
9. NickleBack - Favorite Damn Disease - Its also dirty
10. Otep - Blood Pigs - Another one I work out to.
11. Metallica - Sanitarium - another sad song for me.
12. Marilyn Manson - Use your fist and not your mouth - I think the title says it all
13. Slipknot - Vermillion part 1 and part 2 - Its two songs I know but they are about the same thing. They make me think about that specail girl that really hurt me. Im sure the frequent readers know who Im talking about.
14. Staind - Mudshovel - This is my angery song
15. Stone Sour - Orchids - Kind of in the same boat with #13
16. Slipknot - I am Hated - See #3
17. Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People - Another good one by manson. A shot at the ideals of society and whats condisered "perfect"
18. Slipknot - People = Shit - When Im truely just in a bad mood...this is the song for me
19. Twiztid - We dont Die - Some of you might not know these guys but Im sure you've heard of ICP (Insane Clown Possee) They are similar its kind of a rock/ song...its one I like to play when working out.
20. DMX - Party up - what a song I like this one. I dont know why I just like its attitude.
12/9/2005 10:22 am
Manson..........WOO HOO!!!!!!!! And #2 of course.|
12/9/2005 1:31 pm
I have a very similar list, only differing by addition. Specifically addition of:|
Anthrax?- Sick of You
12/9/2005 5:43 pm
Did I start a playlist-blogging trend? |
taaaaayk mah haaaaannn
off tah nevah nevah laan!
12/9/2005 8:11 pm
Oh yeah baby! The Sandman has it all! Sorry to say, don't listen to a lot of hard rock, though I think everyone knows Sandman!|
I'm leaving the site end of March. To those who want to keep in touch, see blog for details.
12/10/2005 1:28 am
Dude, you rock.|
Come into my realm! You aren't afraid...are you?
12/10/2005 11:38 am
nice selections I feel you I love music especially hard rock it suits my spirit even tho I have no energy to slam anymore I'd rather be the one making them slam|
12/11/2005 6:44 am
Saint - Yea manson is good...I prefer is earlier work though|
desleep - Cant argue with Battery Another one I should of add from that same album is Disposeable Heros as far as Anthrax I never really listend to them but ill have to give them a gander
PK - yea you did kind of start it but cockmerollme made me want to post it...since she doesnt like my "taste"
Popmuse - dont have to be a rock fan to like sandman. Just about everyone I know likes them even if they are a britney fan with the exception of my mom she hates "devil" music
Nick - ROCK ON DUDE
digdug - same here hard rock and metal are in my viens ...