This is a must read for AFF people  

nighthawk030 47
15 posts
5/19/2006 1:24 pm

Last Read:
8/31/2006 5:42 pm

This is a must read for AFF people


You know it seems that PEOPLE on here are so rude and they can not even reply to someone and let them know that they are not looking for what you are. I have talked to many of people on AdultFriendFinder and found out alot of people look at the profile many times a week even for months but never can right to them to just say hi. I have wrote to some of the women on here in the area and i would say that 90% of them never reply with a no thanks i am sorry but i am not looking for that exactly but thank you for asking me. What has gone wrong in todays world where no one has any respect or is not courtious anymore? Some people on here would be honest with you and let you know the truth and also photos are real. I have seen some photos on here that where taken from pron sites yes porn sites because they can not be honest to show there own body. There are also people on here that just lead people on in meeting them somewhere and never show i have heard from others as well. So can anyone on here let me know whay so many people on here are so rude and just so dishonest with others?

putzer7600 40M

5/19/2006 2:04 pm

WOW this is exactly what has been goingon with me . I have had 2 people that do no t even live in the usa contact me and say they live close , but are not "in town " right now . I also have had wrote to people and then they never even write back to say no thank s or a fuck off . nothing . When people write me I try to write back . even if that person is not wanting the same thing as I do . and most times I if I see someone looking at my profile I write to them and say hi . To answer your quetion why people are so rude now adays is . well I am not compleatly sure . maybe most of the women are just playing games and are not worth the time .and maybe some have been screwed over and are very carefull on what thay want . then there is reason number 3 maybe most people are just shaloow now and want every one to be super model-esqe. Not sure , but I am really starting to think this site is not worth the agrevation. Dont get mw wrong I have met some really grea twoman off here , just wish I could MEET more .


soft__ntempting 41F

5/19/2006 2:14 pm

As a standard member I can only email up to 10 people a day, soooo I'm very picky at who I email!


fun4sher 69F

5/19/2006 2:31 pm

over the last year I have had over 49,000 contacts and have answered EVERY ONE OF THEM. with the exception of a few that start off with "I wouldn't fuck you with someone elses dick" these kind of pricks are the ones that spoil it for everone else and cause this very hesitant kind of non reply attitude.
And, as has been said already, there ARE a LOT of flakes and fakes on this site. there are also a LOT of very nice people.


Mr_sweetness 44M
2599 posts
5/19/2006 3:05 pm

I agree with you...i send out emails daily and not get many replys at all or anything even from people in my friends network....sucks ass...a simple reply is respectfull

Peace, cause there is to much violence and blood shed in the world!!

Love, cause there is to much hate in the world!!

Happiness, cause it feels good and life is to short to be mean and unhappy all the time!!


nighthawk030 47

5/19/2006 4:53 pm

You know everyone you all have very good points on here and fun4sher i do agree if someone is going to be disrepectful in righting you i would not reply as well. My wife and i are very nice and freindly people and we have also gotten that kind of email as well and have not respnded to them. The ones that do right us kindly we right back back and then half of them never reply back i just do not understand to that. All that most of us normal people on here would just like a reply either sounds interesting lets see what we can do or even no thanks that is not what i am realy looking for. I think you all agree to that.


SirMounts 102M

5/27/2006 8:04 am

Well, someone once said to Me something I never forgot: "90% of the people are nice... and the other 10% would be if they knew how."
Welcome to blogging, nighthawk.


nighthawk030 47

5/27/2006 8:17 am

You know what there sirmounts you are 100% right on the money there. It seems like that is the way things go here.


SirMounts 102M

5/29/2006 8:27 pm

Thanks nighthawk. *smiling*
I am accidentally right every now and then. lol


amoldenough 70F
16436 posts
6/21/2006 9:44 am

I, myself, have occasionally been guilty of not responding. I will try to do better from now on.

A pet peeve of mine are the people who email and I respond with one of the automatic responses, saying I'm not interested, and they still email again, with their email information. What part of I'm not interested, did you not understand????

"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."


Become a member to create a blog