ThumbChickStool 33F
541 posts
8/6/2006 10:29 pm

Last Read:
11/25/2006 2:01 pm


I sent my husband an email on Thrusday. Basically it said that he had until Monday to decide whether or not he wants to be with me and the kinds in Vegas. If he does, then he has a month to get his shit straight and get out here. As I think back, he doesn't get on the internet as often as I do. And since he uses and I used, I can't even see if he's even read it. So now I'm thinking to either stretch the Monday deadline, or assume he's sticking with his guns and staying in New Hampshire. I also pointed out that if he stays in New Hampshire, it'll be a long ass time before he can see the kids because it'll take awhile for me to get over the hurt enough to see him. My heart still skips a beat when I see pictures of him in my photo album, what would it be like to see him in person knowing that he didn't want to be with us? Back to the old waiting game.... again

Greekgirl4u06 39F

8/6/2006 10:54 pm

at least your children are with you......i hope you get over the hurt soon, lukily i despised my ex so it was no problem and no hurt moving on......

TzarsAmuseChant 41M
2854 posts
8/7/2006 7:16 pm

waiting is so hard to do. I feel for you, darlin.

Become a member to create a blog