|Blogs > miss_cj_000 > Cj's boring writing|
Why Cougar is Evil
Why Cougar is Evil
It's Monday morning and I still have a hangover.
I've also noticed that some people just don't look good, no matter how drunk you get.
Which brings me to my next bitch: Guys who could be good looking, but can't be arsed putting in some effort.
1. Using hair gel does not make you gay.
2. Taking care of your skin also does not make you gay.
3. Wearing trackpants and a dirty old t-shirt to a bar will probably not help your chances of picking up.
If I can spend thirty minutes making sure I don't look like I've just gotten out of bed, surely you can too.
I don't generally bother with scuzzy looking guys for this reason: If they can't put effort into something as simple as appearance, how much effort are they going to put into sex?
Probably not much.
I'm sure there will be comments made about this post, possibly to the effect of how shallow I am, that's fine.
I may be shallow, but at least I'm honest about it.
I'd say 90% of the profiles I read written by men say they want a "hot woman".
Now, by this it's fairly safe to assume they aren't talking about her temperature.
And even more are concerned about her weight.
So, is that shallow? Of course it is.
Now, a quick list of things that have pissed me off already today:
1. Stupid people. There are just too many of them.
2. The Cat. May his evil, little black soul burn in hell for the destruction of my earphones.
3. People who think I'm an angry/uptight person. I wouldn't be angry or uptight if these people bothered to use the mushy, pink organ that resides between their ears before they e-mailed me with abuse.
7/31/2005 9:31 pm
Perhaps a bit presumptuos to think that a guy goes to a bar to pick up. He might just be going to get drunk!|
You're too harsh on yourself when you call yourself 'shallow'.
'Hot woman' or 'Hot guy' are subjective. Thier definition varies from person to person.
I hate cats!
Is a brain pink???
7/31/2005 9:32 pm
OHHH....so your cats name is Cougar???? |
For some reason I thought about beer.
8/1/2005 1:20 am
I wasn't going to reply to responses to this post, but I have a few spare minutes and I'm in a nasty mood, so why not.|
1. I'm not being presumptuous.
2. I am shallow. And I see nothing wrong with being so.
3. "Hot" generally means "non-ugly". I'm yet to come across any other definition. (Regarding looks anyway)
4. Human brains: Not really pink. I was just too lazy to think of a colour to more accurately describe them. Brownish-red with lighter areas of beige. Blackish-blue veins across some of the surface.
5. No, my cat's name is not Cougar. Cougar is a brand of bourbon whiskey. My cat's name is Benson. Named after Harry Benson, main character of the book Terminal Man. Which, ironically, is about brains.