|Blogs > lvmealways2 > My Blog|
What Age Do You Act?
What Age Do You Act?
You are a twentysomething at heart.
You feel excited about what's to come...
and new experiences
MY COMMENT & QUESTIONS
Got this off a site where you can take these test and they try to analyze you. mmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Well, does this mean I can now say I am 25 on my profiles and not be telling a lie!?
One of my profiles had me 4 years younger than I really am. I didn't update it and besides, I have never felt my age was a big issue and just didn't feel it a problem. When I met a guy the VERY first thing I admitted on the first meeting
was that I am not that age but xx.
Didn't seem to bother him til he got into arguements with me and was forever throwing it up into my face about my lie....but, I didn't lie, I corrected with the truth.
Actually, in my opinion, that was the only thing he could find fault in me for a lie.
Hey! I am not perfect, you know.
I would like comments from the rest of you.
1. Do you think it is a lie for a woman to say she is younger than she really is?
2. Do you think it is natural for women to lie about their age for whatever reason?
3. Do you hold it against a woman if she lies about her age to you?
Wellllllllllllllll! Of course it stands to reason if you are over 21 and she is jail bait however, I am not talking about that !
By the way, there are a lot of female movie stars and first ladies that have lied, from what I read.
8/13/2005 2:30 am
why should i lie about my age? i'm proud to be 41...first of all i'm not getting older, only better...second i don't look my age. i also discovered that most younger (then me)men like older women. again, why lying about it???|
8/13/2005 4:38 am
1. Yes I do think that it is a lie to say that you are younger than you are (or older). But if it's just a matter of forgetting to update your age on a service like this, then who cares? What matters is if you click with the person. |
2. No, I don't think it's natural for a person to say that they are younger than they are. It points to some basic insecurities that need resolution
3. No, I wouldn't hold it against someone, but I would wonder why she was so insecure as to think that I would care how old she is.
Can imagine why anyone would give you grief about this.