|Blogs > lovemetouchme5 > A Cinderella Story|
My 25th Post
My 25th Post
Yes, that's right, my 25th post. Compared to others, this is just a drop in the bucket, but to me, I feel like I've really accomplished something!
So to commemorate this joyous occasion, I have listed 25 things about me that you were afraid to ask! (Not too original, I know!)
25. I was born in St. Louis, Missouri and lived there until I went to college in Columbia. I have lived in this area ever since.
24. I am a teacher..I have always wanted to be a teacher....When other kids were playing house, I was playing school!
23. I am the youngest of four children...Some would say I'm pretty spoiled...I don't know, well, maybe I am!
22. I love dogs. Right now I have 5. At one point I had 10!
21. My husband and I once lived at an animal rescue as caretakers. I scooped poop, fed, watered about 50 dogs, and cleaned about 15 litter boxes daily!
20. I lost my virginity at 18. Both of us were virgins, and it was a very interesting experience!
19. I got pregnant during my senior year of high school, but lost the baby because it was ectopic.
18. I've never been able to have kids since.
17. I have PMS so bad I have to go away for a few days before I start! (mood swings)
16. I started my period when I was 10...February 8, 1976...Most devastating....
15. When I was in my twenties, I was very wild! Partied at least 5 nights a week!
14. I have traveled all of the continental United States, Mexico, and Canada.
13. I have never made it to any other continent. One day I hope to own a Passport!
12. I was blond as a child and sometimes it comes back to haunt me.
11. I was on the Drill Team in high school for three years.
10. I'm really looking to forward to meeting someone from here in person.
9. I know how to solve the Rubik's cube.
8. My husband and I are DJ's on the side.
7. I never knew what ham and beans or biscuits and gravy were until I was 22! (Hey I grew up in the city)
6. I live on a small farm out in the country. I don't have any farm animals except my dogs.
5. I started smoking when I was 26-27 after I was attacked by my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend.
4. I am accident prone. My mom always told me I was an accident waiting to happen.
3. I have a birthmark in my left eye.
2. I hate it when people lie to me.
1. I LOVE SEX!!
5/31/2006 8:02 pm
Great info!! Definitely some interestin' stuff!! And wouldn't ya' know.. I once was a super duper pooper scooper myself! My mom owned a grooming shop/boarding facility and we lived there as well. My mornin' job was to scoop poop! BLAH! Anyway, I am absolutely amazed that you know THE DAY you started your period!! LOL!|
6/1/2006 12:31 pm
I could never solve that Rubik's cube. Good for you to be able to.|
I too am sorry to hear about 18 and 19.
6/2/2006 6:46 am
This is a great list...and I feel like I know you better already! Plus....if you publish 25 more on your 50th...and 25 more on your 75th...you can just repost them all for your 100th! Great job teacher! |