be passionate to your girl or her girl friend will..  

lickher606 36M
2 posts
11/15/2005 7:19 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

be passionate to your girl or her girl friend will..


so what can a woman do to get a man on top of that g-spot.does he care,fuck no!greedy!!only thinks of himself and not the true meaning of understanding a womans body to the fullest of his knowledgable experties or un=knowledgable.he goes through life talking the talk,but never walking the walk.so that is why lesbianism is knocking us real mother=fucker out of the box.and 92%of men hasn't even caught onto the movement.that leaves 8% stuck.so what do we do?do we start sucking dick?and hope that people will think that shits sexy? how about a sex change so we can get in on the passionate lust making.men are not open to a womans real needs when it comes to sex.put it in, pull it out,go to sleep."BORING"!not getting you anywhere. outside looking in..WAKE UP!!know how and where to touch your girl.ask her!it's all in the hands and the tip of your tongue that never feels her spot with tingles.it's slow and passionate.slow down every time.don't be in a hurry.make her feel wanted and special.if you hit that g=spot.it's all over.she is yours..forever..
women are sexy,hot,beautiful,and sensative in all the right spots.and should be treated as so.thats why they stray.think about it!do you wan't her to just lick the tip of your head and roll over and go to sleep for the whole deration of your relationship?or do you wan't her to pleasure you EVERY TIME.goes she suck your dick and go to sleep without even giving you a kiss or saying goodnight??? no!she pays attention to your every desire and she fuels that desire with her love and respect..woman wan't more than 15 min. of sex guys.thats penatration time,for the average guy,he thrust 50=160 times.you see!a strap on can go forever.so just take time to get to know who you are with and give it to her like a lesbian on viagra.thats my next story.see ya!!!

Become a member to create a blog