|Blogs > kissnlik > Brain on the Run...!!|
Here is a list of the funny little things most people don't know about me.
* I've been married 7 years.
* We've been toghther 10 years.
* I married him without meeting his family.
* I was 21 when we married.
* He was my first everything.....
* I was 22 when I had my first child.
* I met his family 2 years after we were married.
* They turned out to be gangsters, even his mom.
* I was 24 when my son was born.
* I was 26 when I had my last daughter.
* I've been pregnant 6 times.
* I've been hospitalized 6 times.
* I have a 12 inch long surgery scar on my
* I've had a life threatening kidney infection.
* I had my first seizure 3 months ago.
* I had a second seizure in my sleep 2 months
* I take medication for seizures 3 times a day.
* The medication causes memory loss.
* I often forget to take it.
* I've had migraines at least once a week for
the last 5 years.
* Watching t.v. causes some of the migraines.
* I moved to a new city 6 months ago.
* I regret moving.
* I had to move because my mother in law picked
* She swung first.
* I kicked her ass.
* I've wrecked 2 cars in the last 5 months.
* My car was reposessed 2 weeks ago.
* I've had 5 poems published.
* I've recieved awards for two more of my poems.
* I'm writing my first book.
* I can paint and draw.
* I don't consider myself an artist.
* I've never broken a bone in my life.
* I have 10 pairs of shoes.
* I only use 3 pairs of them.
* I love chocolate.
* I love coffee.
* Coffee doesn't love me.
* I hate being fat.
* I love to cook.
* I have a cat who doesn't purr....at all.
* I wash colored clothes with white clothes.
* I can't stand a dirty floor.
* I'm half mexican.
* I burn easily in the sun.
* I don't speak spanish.
* My grandparents speak fluent spanish and
* I haven't seen my dad's parents in 12 years.
* I don't care to see them.
* They're comming to visit next month.
* I've grown tired of this blog...lol.
So tell me, what kinds of things do you want me to know about you?
What are your tid bits?
5/16/2006 10:32 pm
If you want way too much info on me look for my post #100. Hit the "title View" link on my blog page and it'll be easy to spot from the title.|
Good you were able to kick the ass of a gangster woman. So your husband did not take on the familty trade as well? I'm guessing not if he kept his families business a secret for so long.
Are your seizures related to epilepsy? I have a friend who can get them only in his case it's as a rather severe withrawal symptom from alcoholism.
5/17/2006 1:36 am
To KC JJ... My husband stayed away from his family because of what they are doing. They reject him totally now, but it's better that way. My seizures are caused by incredible amounts of stress. At the time, I was working 70 hours a week and only sleeping 3 to 4 hours a day. I did this for 7 years and it finally caught up with me. I haven't had one since I quit the 2nd job and I've been on the medication. Thanks for reading my blog...=)|
5/23/2006 12:17 am
*I am an introvert|
*I had no idea until I came here
*I've been married 3 times
*I've been divorced 3 times
*I still love and care for them
*One marriage produced a child
*I love learning
*I learned something from each marriage
*Not sure if I will remarry
*I have moved 22 times in 20 years
*I have lived in 3 different states
*I have a cat who is prejudice against cats
*I like the town I live in
*I am physically healthy
*I smoke too much and eat to little
*I don't take care of myself
*I am legally blind in one eye
*I have broken both of my arms before
*I got one arm broken shortly after patting a girl on the ass
*I love coffee
*I don't own a car
*I am learning to appreciate money
*I enjoyed reading your blog
*I used spell check on my post and didn't find any errors
5/23/2006 5:19 pm
awesome. PMASTER....LOVE READING YOUR TID BITS...=)|
6/29/2006 1:43 pm
*I've been married 9 years|
* We had more fun when we dated
*We still have fun but not as often
*My sons attend the school I teach at
*I served 4 years in the Marine Corps
*In those 4 years-spent only 18 months in the States
*lived in Japan for 2 years
*love Asian women
*spent 5 months in Thailand-made sure to double wrap it everytime
*Girls aren't supposed to have adam's apples bigger than mine
*spent 4 months in Australia-awesooome
*Miss the Corps
*WAITING TO MEET U!