Comments....

kissablemeinmn 48F
234 posts
6/28/2005 12:18 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

Comments....

I comment on just about every blog I read. Not 100% but about 95 %.

But on my own blogs I get very few comments. Is what I write boring? Or just not comment worthy?

What makes you comment on a blog??

Kisses,
Miranda

007sexy40plus 51F
7603 posts
6/28/2005 1:19 pm

kissable, I looked at all your postings and you get more comments than I do. I would say you are doing quite well. Sometimes If I read a blog and don't have anything to say I don't make comments. I just read and move on. I write things that I think might get a few comments but to no avail. I am lucky to get 5 comments on a good day. I think the most I have gotten is 15 on a given post but one or two of those were my own commenting back to those who made comments. I don't know what it is but I now write and post, if it gets comments ok, if not thats ok too. Hang in there!

You must also factor in the AdultFriendFinder sensors and the timeline when a post gets put up for viewing. Some members may not be online to see the posts. I get a lot of lookers but only a select few have something to say. Good Luck!

I am the real deal! "Come Get Me!!!"

mi_mwpm 51M

6/28/2005 7:55 pm

Nothing in particular leads me to comment. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, just depends on the topic and my mood.

74ShovelHD 53M

6/28/2005 9:14 pm

If I don't have anything meaningful to say, I usually don't comment (although, some might think I never have anything meaningful to say). There are other times when I want to spend the time and comment, but I get interrupted and have to log out, then forget to return.

rm_minnlooking 66M

6/29/2005 7:26 am

I have the same thing happen with me. Lots of views but never any comments. At least you get some LOL

GleesFlakyShawl 50M
1620 posts
6/29/2005 10:58 am

sometimes i dont have anything in my mind that can be worthy.....

redswallow777 48M
6810 posts
6/29/2005 2:15 pm

Would just say ditto to the stuff already said. The folks that are at the top of the comments list have developed a good group of friends who check in on their posts regularly and comment. They might regularly get 10-12 comments to every post. Be patient, comment on other posts and slowly you will develope a community around yourself.

All that said, I know how you feel. It is nice to get lots of people commenting on a post sometimes.

rm_Texture612 55M
16 posts
6/30/2005 7:04 am

Miranda--
As a steady reader of "Miranda Writes," I must say that I'm somewhat irregular in my commenting patterns. I tend to comment when the spirit moves me...and I find myself commenting less on items that I agree with.

Keep up with your conscientious postings. Your life is an interesting one and I'm following your moments of joy (and sometimes angst) whenever I can.

Until we meet again.

Become a member to create a blog