Bond for a Viking  

jakblack36 48M
370 posts
11/27/2005 9:50 am

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

Bond for a Viking


Well it seems my friend HORNYVIKING722 has a crush on a tv personality who shall remain nameless pending any indictments that may come from his future actions.

Please read all about it in his blog HORNYVIKING722.

I am taking up a collection for bond money. For every dollar you send I promise to donate 30% to his future cause. I will need the other 70% to keep me in porn and cheetos.

HORNYVIKING722 44M
1023 posts
11/28/2005 9:09 pm

I'm keeping you on retainer, jak. My check for $49.95 is being overnited as we speak. That should be enough porn and cheetos for the two days it will take me to get into trouble. Thanks


tillerbabe 55F

11/30/2005 12:14 am

I'm "in"..but only if you switch to Dorritos....


Become a member to create a blog