|Blogs > its_a_go > P E N I S M I G H T I E R|
V I N O
V I N O
I haven't had a drop of alcohol in about 3 months. I've been a little worried about drinking lately, but today I said F-IT and got a Mondavi Cab. Boy have I missed Cabernet. It's actually made my eyes water its so tart. I love it!
Anyway, I will 'high fidelity' this with my top 5 wines:
5. Rancho Zabaco '99 Syrah - I had a case of this about 3 years ago. Each bottle came out to be around $9 and it is the greatest value I have ever gotten out of a wine. If you can find it, get it. Zabaco has very few Syrah grapes.
4. Celsus Fantino - A Super-Tuscan (Blended Italian) no year due to blending but it was truly /super/
3. Brunello - I've never met a Brunello that I didn't like. I would hope I never will, starting prices are usually at least $50
2. Ruffino Oro Ducal - Great Chianti!
1. Petrus - Maybe 1 bottle a year. I'm just not that loaded.
I do feel a bit guilty though. I quit smoking and drinking for health issues but I've just been frazzled to no end the last couple 'o weeks and just caved. But I didn't cave in a gotta-have-it way, it's, I guess, in a self-punishing way.
/still making a career of evil
I'd like your blue eyed horseshoe, I'd like your emerald horny toad
I'd like to do it to your daughter on a dirt road
And then I'd spend your ransom money, but still I'd keep your sheep
I'd peel the mask your wearing, and then rob you of your sleep
I choose to steal what you chose to show
And you know I will not apologize
Your mine for the taking
I'm making a career of evil
4/15/2006 9:22 pm
Man, that smilin' penis sure know alot about wine! Don't tear yourself up about it man... enjoy it while it last... and get back on the horse... tomorrow... or whenever.|