|Blogs > hugme2u2 > Happy Monday!|
Things to Remember
Things to Remember
1) If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2) Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3) Men, avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.
4) For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5) A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6) If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7) Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer, and you will forget about the toothache.
You need only two tools: WE-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
(stolen from an anonymous e-mail)
12/1/2005 3:46 pm
12/1/2005 4:17 pm
very funny! welcome to the Land of Blog!|
12/1/2005 4:18 pm
There is pure genuis behinmd that smile, and she is behind mine |
12/1/2005 10:51 pm
(come play with us!) |
Hi, welcome to blog!
Are you aware there is a new group created for bloggers and their readership to meet and frolic in the chat room? (A place for serious discussion as well)
A group where interesting blog posts will be “spot-lighted” along with the links of how to get there. A place where new kids on the block can actually get seen as well as the predominant “hierarchy”.
A place where ideas can flow--from suggested blog topics, to writing "critiques", to directions on how to better use the elements of color, photos, and font style/size to make your blog more eye appealing; as well as instructions on how to better use linking to other posts.
A place where writers (non-bloggers as well) who are interested in “creative” writing to post some of their works; as well as joining in on some of our “creative writing games” as well.
Being that this is an adult site, we will also have a group post running where writers and their followers can indicate where they're from so maybe you might actually be able to meet some folk "local" to you.
Flirtatious banter is encouraged--crude obscene assaults will not be tolerated and are subject to deletion.
So...Stop in and have a little fun over your cup o' joe!
Here is a link to the group Blog Cafe, look forward to meeting you there!
12/2/2005 3:39 am
My Home Page [post 135712]|
Good one, made me smile.... everyone needs a smile at the end of the week,,and at the beginning too....
tc and happy blogging...
Hope you have fun in the land of Blog.
You arrived just in time for the Christmas festivities,
so have a great one, when it arrives....
There is a great bloggers group on here,
if you are interested. It is, amongst other things,
a forum for any blogging problems.
I found it very helpful, as this was the first time I had opened a Blog.
- See the link here bloggers of this friendly site
It has been around since blogs were set up on this site....and if you do
have a problem, then it is a route to, This Friendly Site, to get the
and they are a great bunch of people.... great blogs, great bloggers and
a great sense of fun and humour.
The group is for everyone, the experienced and
inexperienced (like me) alike...
Do Have fun.
There's lots of great stuff on here.....lot's, from
which. you can get inspiration.
If you want ideas on TOPIC headings
then follow my link to the Home Page that I created[post 135712]
My Home Page [post 135712]
A member of bloggers of this friendly site
12/5/2005 9:29 am
she is off her tree but i love her keep drinking|
12/6/2005 7:16 am
Thanks for the posting, enjoyed it!|
12/9/2005 1:33 am
Perhaps someone can explain why all of your things to remember actully do work.|
Brava sweetness Brava... Encore, Encore!