do you?  

horny198124 35M
1 posts
12/30/2005 5:19 am

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

do you?


It is said that 99% of the population masturbates, and the other 1% lie about it. my question is do you masturbate, how often and what do you fantasize about when you do? and do you feel bad for doing it?

Become a member to create a blog