|Blogs > horatio1815 > outside looking in........|
· I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
· The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
· There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
· Life is sexually transmitted.
· Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
· The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
· Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
· Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
· Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
· Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
· All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
· In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
· Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
· How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
· Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
· If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
· If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
· Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
· Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
· Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
· Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
3/16/2006 3:41 pm
Oh gosh, I can barely type - I'm still laughing pretty hard. Thanks for the levity.|
3/16/2006 5:30 pm
hmmmm... baby oil |
3/17/2006 3:22 am
For you my hot sweet Baby |
Sad was the water that danced on my body
Like tears of sorrow lost in the mist
She has vanished to vapor
Never to return
Taking my love that so burns
She will awaken on that day
Her pleasures alone
I'm only speechless within my own paradox of thought
God I want you badly
Am I fool to make you such a necessity in my whole
Are these merely words of heat
How can you move me so deeply
I sleep with you in me
My walks are beside you
Just to hold you once would be revealed
My weakness you have discovered
You challenge my responsibilities
Across a universe that calls
Yet your passion is committed
I hang from your cliffs
The sins grow covering our eyes
The clashing wet releases the ropes
I die with the storm
your loyal Dragon
3/17/2006 6:04 am
Funny, philosophical, true, and bittersweet all at the same time... very cool. Elysian|
3/18/2006 5:04 pm
bambi! i knew someone like that too lol|
erie, beautiful hun xxxx
elysian. glad you like it my lovely.xxxx