|Blogs > gypsy1629 > Growing and Blossoming|
Quirks of me
Quirks of me
just a few oddities or truths of me I will sharewith everyone....and SweetDarlingAngel gave me this idea( hope I got your name right sweetie)
1. I hate sand between my toes.
2. I hate anything on my sheets...I have to shake them out or brush them off constantly.
3. I check for my house keys 5 times before I will leave my apartment.
4. I just discovered B&J Coffee and Heath ice cream and rank it on my list right next to sex.
5. I love pickles....I eat a huge jar in a month or less.
6. I constantly do my hair different dye jobs,cuts, how I will wear it.
7. I like to be unique and different in dressing myself but still will try to fit in.
8. I love hats.
9. I love black boots WITH heels...ok I love heels in general.
10. I hate bras...I feel restricted.
11. I love cottage cheese with black olives and pepper in it.
12. My fave color is silver.
13. I love cats.
14. I love projects and crafting.
15. I can read up to 5-6 books a day...depending on size and how good they are.
16. I am addicted to collecting pens...gels and colored ink ones.
17. I am adducted to World of Warcraft.
18. I love playing on Pogo.
19. I love to argue.
20. I love to be right.
21. I love to research....anything and everything.
22. I constantly pick at my skin....old drug habit that I have yet to beat, and it gets worse if I am thinking of cutting myself.
23. I have two sisters, one older one younger
24. I love being around kids being as goofy as they are.
25. I am a TV junkie, but if I am online or reading a book I am just listening to it, but it is still something I need in my life.
26. I hate answering machines, and only leave a message if it is an emergency.
27. I do a lot of "retail" therapy
28. Until recently I did not drive for about 9 years cause I would panic bad enough I would pass out behind the wheel...nope, no license yet, but I have been practicing again with only minor panics.
29. I did not go to college until last fall
30. Most people say I sound like a lil girl on the phone, maybe in RT too, but to me I sound like I have a deeper voice.
Okay enough of the sharing for now....too much thinking for this early in the day...
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
6/14/2006 8:16 am
Now that's what I call serious sharing!! Kudo's to you for having the courage!|
6/15/2006 2:29 pm
I am glad to know things like this about my friends. It makes me feel a little closer to them|
6/15/2006 3:00 pm
Budd....thanks for stopping in....hoping to think of more things I can do later on...|
Huny....I like reading others' lists too, and it is a good way for others to get to know ya....quirks and all...
Cru....Yeah it is awesome when others' choose to share their oddities and so forth plus it is a chance for the blogger to really think about what is in their lives....and yes, it brings us all a lil closer somehow someway....
Thanks you three for stopping by my blog....