|Blogs > freetime648 > >>Spoons and Smiles..Always!<<|
Questions about alot of things
Questions about alot of things
I have been back in Germany for almost 2 weeks and I sit here day after day wondering about so many things. Sometimes I feel as if my head will spin itself right off my neck wondering so much. So, I am going to ask some questions and if anyone can answer them, please feel free to do so.
1. Why do certain guys (who are nothing more than boys in bigger bodies) think it is right to treat a woman like a dog?
2. Why do women allow such behaviour to exsist in their lives?
3. When will the United States develope a storm warning system that will save lives instead of forcing human beings to run for the sake of theirs?
4. Why does Texas seem to have all their own laws? Even if they are federal issues?
5. Why is it when a woman NEEDS help from the welfare system, they continually get denied for the most mundane reasons?? (i.e. THeir car is too new a year, or they have a live-in boyfriend)
6. Why does the United States deny entry into the military when someone has nothing more then a GED? (They are too hard up for enlistments, why be picky???)
7. Why are people who are incapable of raising a baby get to keep theirs when one that does everything for theirs gets them taken away?
I have blabbered on enough...just some silly questions I have wondered about over the past few days! Maybe I should quit wondering and just go lay down.
11/7/2005 2:26 pm
Thank you all for the responses to my blabbing!!! LOL|
11/7/2005 6:54 am
Ladies should be respected.... so never understand why some|
"men" act that way....
I also do not understand why some ladies will put up with
it.... I would tell them to take flying leap.. and get out..
unfortunately easier said than done...
Storms.... I thought there were warnings... I would have
been out of the places hit by the hurricanes, days before.
Hurricane 3? darn am I going to wait for 5... again some
were not able to leave... just left behind, and the poor
Texas... pass... I think I read they have the right to
cede from the Union...and I like their method of dealing
with killers ... we are too soft here...
benefits... sorry cant help there.
Seems to be the way, these days... yu cant just be willing
yu need qualifications.... what happened to starting
at the bottom and getting on the job training....
The one area, that no qualifications is needeed is raising
a baby.... there are so many people out there who would
make fantastic parents but never get the opportunity..
thank you for allowing me to blabber too.....
°°°Hope you will visit my [post 135712] and
leave a comment°°°
11/7/2005 6:51 am
1.) Because deep down they wanted to be treated like the dogs they are. |
2.) Because we have that "Never give up...Never give in" thing about us...and we always think we can change a man or we think the longer we are with him...the more he will realize how much we love him and he will eventually stop...
3.) I have no clue...I didn't know there was a good reliable system working out there......if there is....we should adopt it...
4.) Might wanna ask Trav that question...
5.) Because the goverment is cheap...and they use any and every excuse to cut corners and save spending there....so they later move the money into the already rich pockets who support certain politicians.
6.) My Step brother went into the military and all he has is a G.E.D. I don't think they are refusing anyone with a G.E.D. I do know that most of the people they turn away are ones who score low on the ASVAB. Or...they deny a certain job because you don't qualify for a security clearance of some sort...
7.) That question...sad as it is...is a very good question. I don't know the answer to that....but I wish I could figure that one out so I could do something about it
Always The Bitch
11/7/2005 5:44 am
Freetime ask me on Wed @ noon same place.|
11/7/2005 5:34 am
Perhaps if someone has the answers, the universe will come to an end.|
11/7/2005 4:37 am
answers to all i have no idea but good questions|