|Blogs > dasher121 > The Dude|
Hola my freaky darlings! Had another post here yesterday but AdultFriendFinder in all its glory decided that my "content" wasnt appropriate. Whatever dude! haha.
So now Im just going to rant for a bit about this wonderful website. Im always reading about females that get crazy emails from guys. Some of them are just out of control(but we've been over this before in one of my previous posts). Now it's time to address the problem for guys on here, FAKE PROFILES.
This site is plagued with fake female profiles. Here's how it goes:
- as a guy, if you are not a total ass, you spend a good few minutes giving yourself a handcramp writing about yourself to a profile that you enjoyed reading/viewing ect.
- you get a reply back the next day, oh joy! and the female says "you're so cute, hot, and so on and so on" then they ask to email them at their outside account because since they are standard memebers, they cant reply on AdultFriendFinder(bullshit)
- so you take the bait and email from a personal account. then you get a "form letter" in reply with another website attached. "I do this because I dont want just anyone to see me and to make sure that you are not some little kid under 18yrs old(also bullshit).
- and then your personal account gets flooded with "see me on my cam" and pay for this service.
So here are some things to look for when you get a fake email.
1. Their profile doesnt have too much info on it, alot of "prefer not to say" answers, probably out of laziness.
2. They say that they live in somewhere like Pittsburgh yet all their photos are tropical looking lol (and yes, i know that some people do vacation lol).
3. When you get a reply, it says that they cannot email you here at AdultFriendFinder. Now, I have come across women on here who are for real and do prefer to chat off site. But no one has EVER offered that right off of the bat. And yes they can email here, standard members may be very limited but they do have a number of replies they are alloted.
Solution: They would probably disappear sooner or later if guys would stop playing into it. And I mean, afer getting an email on your off site account, saying "Duh, ok, ill sign up to see them."
No no no!!! Bad dog, baaad dog!! Dont do that, just hit SPAM and ignore it. Trust me, they dont think that you are hot, arent going to meet with you this weekend, and all the other bs that goes along with the "form letters". I have to admit that I have been fooled on here, even sent emails off site. But I have NEVER signed up for these bullshit things.
And I think that it's even more bullshit that they are EVERYWHERE on this site. The best thing to do is save the email you get here, go ahead and mail off site. As soon as you get a bs reply and "join my website hehe" , go back to AdultFriendFinder, pull up that email with the outside addy in it, and hit the review button. Then the profile will be removed, and another one bites the dust(so that 50 more can be made!)
To all the REAL women on here, you make this a wonderful place to be
11/12/2005 3:14 pm
LOL i am glad as a female i dont have to deal with that one LMAO|
i lost my virginity years ago.....
but i still have the box.....
11/12/2005 9:37 pm
Yeah it's quite the pain in the ass lol.|
12/14/2005 5:15 am
and many of these women are the AdultFriendFinder site models. AdultFriendFinder conspiracy against male stupidity? hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm. but, as long as morons fall for this and sign up for their sites, they will continue to plague this place.|