A question for the ladies  

d0lphint0m 61M
8 posts
8/27/2005 5:07 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

A question for the ladies

When a man or woman) goes down on you what technique do you prefer the best. I have found that the women that I have been with have told me that they preferred it when I either used a g-spot vibrator (or my fingers to stimulate their g-spot) while I used my mouth and tongue on their clitoris. Some of them (about 50 also enjoyed either a finger or a vibrator in their anus at the same time. I would like to know what technique you prefer when a man (or woman) goes down on you.

AlienPussey 42F
3 posts
8/27/2005 7:06 pm

I prefer all of the above...but when i'm just about to climax....I want that warm feeling of a BIG Cock filling me with its juices and then going down on me again and getting a mouthful of that juice and kissing while its still warm...........

lifeisablast333 53M

8/27/2005 8:20 pm

When the Redneck goes down he does this thing that makes me cum so fast and hard, and he keeps at it. I have to push his face away, then he looks up at me and smiles. He loves to give me multi O's.
What he does is suck my little clit into his mouth, and kinda jacks his tounge up and down my clitty, while he holds it softly between his teeth. The Very Happy!......The Sex Goddess

d0lphint0m 61M
24 posts
8/27/2005 8:48 pm

AllenPussey that is an interesting one. I haven't had that request as yet. Lifeisablast333 that technique is one that I use right at the end when I know (think) my partner is about to come. Thanks for the responses girls.

Become a member to create a blog