|Blogs > curious311241 > Why God Invented Condoms|
Well, This is my 100th post, so you all know what that means.
Well, This is my 100th post, so you all know what that means.
Here we go!
1. If you ask me a direct question about myself, I will almost always answer it.
2. I abhor telling anyone anything about myself if they don’t ask me a specific question.
3. Prior to last year, I had never broken a bone.
4. I broke someone’s collarbone when I played JV hockey in high school, so I guess karma finally caught up to me.
5. All through college I thought karaoke was completely lame.
6. Now I love it.
7. In high school, my goal was to lose my virginity before I was 16.
8. I was finally successful in the second semester of my freshman year of college, when I was about 2 months shy of my 19th birthday.
9. I worked at Victoria’s Secret for a month as a stock boy.
10. I am a very independent person.
11. That probably has a lot do with why I’m single, and why I usually try to keep myself that way.
12. I am doing absolutely nothing with my college degree in my current job.
13. For the moment, I’m ok with that.
14. I hate getting emotionally close to people
15. I like having a large group of friends so there is always someone I can hang out with.
16. I probably drink a little bit more than I should.
17. I have been to 12 countries (not including the US)
18. I have never been to the following states: New Hampshire, Delaware, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Idaho, Alaska, and Hawaii.
19. I love to drive.
20. However, I do not miss having a car now that I live in the city.
21. I think organized religion is obsolete.
22. I suffer under the delusion that I am an athlete.
23. I hate talking on the phone.
24. At the moment, I am working out regularly.
25. My dad did everything within his power to raise me as a Yankees fan.
26. I’m a huge Red Sox fan.
27. I feel that by going to a Catholic college where people actually legitimately followed the religion, I missed out on a lot of the sexual opportunities other people get in college.
28. Given the choice, I’d probably still go there knowing what I know now.
29. I choose my battles very carefully.
30. I am not a very detail oriented person.
31. I have the artistic skills of a 4 year old.
32. I have the handwriting of a 2nd grader.
33. I love wearing sunglasses, and try to have the right color for the right weather.
34. At the moment, I only own blue sunglasses.
35. In many ways, I am a feminist.
36. I still think misogynist, racist, and other derogatory jokes are hilarious.
37. I am a very patient individual.
38. I have only been in love once.
39. The longest relationship of my life is only about 3 months.
40. I have hierarchy of the physical features I am most attracted to (hair, eyes, etc.)
41. Rarely does it ever factor in when I’m deciding who I date/hook up with.
42. I am not a politically correct individual.
43. I enjoy offending people.
44. I am the last person on the face of the earth you ever want to go to for sympathy.
45. I’ve smoked pot 3 times.
46. I only got high the first time.
47. I try to limit my vices to alcohol and women.
48. I love to travel.
49. I am at a point where I would only get into a relationship if I thought it had a chance of lasting a long time.
50. At this point, I also think it would be highly impractical for me to get into a relationship.
51. If I died tomorrow, I think I would be content with my life.
52. I have never met anyone famous.
53. I relish the opportunity to experience new things.
54. The aforementioned hatred of talking about myself is kicking in right now.
55. In high school, I had very bad acne.
56. Because of kickass medication, you can’t tell now.
57. I have kissed another male, and let him give me head.
58. I now know for sure that guys don’t do it for me.
59. I love being naked.
60. I feel naked if I don’t have a watch on.
61. I tend to be very thrifty.
62. Everyone once in a while I will splurge on something.
63. I wish I were still a college student.
64. I am a night owl.
65. I have a tendency to be a little arrogant.
66. I love to talk smack.
67. I think love is going to be the number one keyword in my blog by the end of this post
68. If I’m not making 6 figures by the time I’m 30, I will be very disappointed with myself.
69. In case you couldn’t tell from the previous statement, I am very career driven.
70. Several of the people I’ve met in the city think I’m a college student.
71. I don’t think this is a bad thing.
72. I hate getting dressed up.
73. I own my own tuxedo.
74. I’m a huge sports fan.
75. I’m also quite passionate about music.
76. I’m a rock kid at heart.
77. I haven’t hooked up with anyone yet this year.
78. I have a guitar, but rarely play it.
79. I love to sing.
80. I can’t run for fun.
81. If I’m playing lacrosse or soccer, I can run all day.
82. I think there needs to be a Kleenex box in every room of one’s house/apartment.
83. I have a similar feeling on clocks.
84. I wish a read more.
85. I have started to take steps to correct this.
86. I’m completely full of shit.
87. Yet I try to be as honest as possible.
88. Now that I’m this far into this, I’ve discovered I have a difficult time coming up with two thoughts in a row that aren’t related to each other.
89. While not fluent, I know enough French to get by should I go visit France again.
90. I rarely snack.
91. Politically, I tend to be conservative.
92. I’m pretty liberal about almost anything else.
93. I think head is absolutely necessary before sex.
94. I am a firm believer that all favors should be returned.
95. I think at heart, I’m really a romantic.
96. I will always try to act like a tough guy.
97. I am a horrible enabler.
98. I’d rather have the windows open than have the AC on.
99. I am a cold weather person.
100. I’m really glad this is only done for the 100th post.
CT bloggers, have fun at the M&G tonight!
4/22/2006 11:28 pm
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 100TH!!! We really missed you tonight, especially at karaoke but Doc & WildWon held down the fort for ya Great list of some very interesting things, here's to 100 more... Cheers! |
4/24/2006 4:55 pm
Congrats on 100!!!! |
I enjoyed numbers 9...76...82...86...93...and 94.
4/24/2006 10:40 pm
5/20/2006 2:41 pm
congrats on 100th post well... waaaaaaaaaaay late. but still.... i only just now found your blog.|
i also feel naked without a watch. and rings. but i'm also a nudist.