~I Am Longing For You?!~  

creamswirl 46F
3 posts
7/12/2005 6:06 am

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

~I Am Longing For You?!~

*I am a very attractive and sexy young woman. I dress very cute and sometimes sassy. My hair, nails & toes are always done and shining. I am 5'10 & 260lbs. My skin is clean and very light (some people even call me red). I am drug & diease free! I have been looking for a relationship for over 5yrs. I want a man in my life that will feel I am his on the inside and out. I want us together to begin slow and eventually fall in love with our hearts and minds. I love sex 80% of my relationship and I also want us to grow with one another with the other 20%! I am everyday anticipating meeting you so our journey can begin. I would love some attention from this blog to roll things along as we speak (hint*hint)~kisses*


rm_jgbkab 42M

8/29/2005 8:14 pm

160 or 260? Because that azz looks like a 160.


BelleVillaKyrie 43M
8 posts
9/3/2005 10:14 pm

I would love to talk to you,to hear your voice would really help. I am not much of a writer I do much better with a live conversation.I would like see a more of oyur body. I love FULL FIGURED woman so don't think for a minute I think you are to big!!


rm_rocklord35 46M
1 post
12/12/2005 3:34 am

u sexy woman u. i'll bet u have men eating out your pussy at will. to set the record straight i wanna be one of them sexy


Become a member to create a blog