|Blogs > comecuffme > My great sex search!|
Now let me see...
Now let me see...
Where the hell did I put the belt to my jeans?? Ah what the heck....jeans are optional today. Actually, all clothing is optional.
As you can see I am feeling a little better. Sadly, this one cost me a trip to the doc. Oh well.
Back to the clothing...or lack of. It is my day off today. WooHoo!!! Now what to do with myself. Pain pill, check. Wine, check (Is it too early to drink if you work at night? dunno). Now what...?
Ok...so I get full use of the remote control and am walking around naked in the daylight. Life could be worse.
I am in a pecky mood so here is one for you...
Why is sex like riding a bike??
1. You have to keep pumping if you want to get anywhere.
2. It’s best to wear protective head-gear when going into unfamiliar territory.
3. You can do it with no hands, but it’s best not to try it until you have a lot of experience.
4. It’s easier to learn with the help of someone who has a lot of experience.
5. You can do it by yourself, but it’s usually not as much fun.
6. It’s usually hard to control your speed the first few times you try.
7. It’s best to have a soft place to land.
8. You don’t need any special clothing, but you can get some if you are really into it.
9. If you’re with someone who is having trouble keeping up, it’s usually best to slow down and wait for them.
10. Most people think it looks easy until they try it for the first time.
11. Once you learn, you never forget how.
12. If you fall off get right back on.
13. If you get a flat, try pumping it back up.
14. Remember to signal before you change direction.
15. Make sure that you’ve got a firm grip.
16. Sometimes it’s nice to have a cushy seat.
17. Once you’re over the top, you can just coast the rest of the way.
18. That’s why some of them are called Mountin’ Bikes.
Be well all!
1/3/2006 3:36 pm
lance armstrong would be proud happy cycling!|
1/3/2006 10:57 pm
well i am glad to see you are felling better.|
19. you can ride double
1/4/2006 10:16 am
20. If you get a big group together you can all have a good time|
Happy and safe cycling
1/4/2006 3:37 pm
Most novices prefer a safe paved street, but real explorers will go off-road and ride the back trails|