|Blogs > bobo8995 > My Blog|
The Rules of Blogging
The Rules of Blogging
Attention everybody out there in AdultFriendFinder blogland....
I thought I would give everybody a heads-up on the rules of blogging here in AdultFriendFinder.
If you have read my profile, you know I work here, and I do watch and review what you put up here in AdultFriendFinder blogland.
As a courtesy, I am posting the do nots of blogging. With the exception to the rules, we try to be pretty liberal about your posts.
Without further adieu (sp?), here is the blog rules. you can read them by clicking on the link in your blog feature page.
AdultFriendFinder Blog Rules
Here's what NOT to do, and what will be grounds for a ban:
* There is to be no excessive use of foul language, profanities, obscenities, or vulgarities.
* Harass, threaten, degrade, intimidate, victimize, or otherwise abuse an individual or group. (Hate speech on the basis of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation is unacceptable.)
* Interrupt or repeatedly post off-topic comments to disrupt a topical conversation.
* Sell, advertise or otherwise post commercial solicitations, including web URLs.
* Post any URL's regardless of the intent or content of the site. (Except where otherwise noted.)
* Post any contact information (email/instant messenger address, home phone/address, etc.).
* Post text, photos, images, or other content that's protected by intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or other proprietary rights.
* Post content that promotes, demonstrates or otherwise provides illegal instructional information - how to shoplift, how to hack a site, etc.
* Attempt to collect other members' handles, passwords, or other private, personal information such as telephone number, email/instant messenger address, home address or full name.
* Posting another members' personal information (name, email/instant messenger address, home phone/address etc.)
* Transmit or attempt to transmit a virus to other members.
* Impersonate or misrepresent yourself as an employee of AdultFriendFinder, its parent company and/or affiliates or subsidiaries.
* Allow or instigate arguments to escalate into threats, harassment, or become violent in nature. While squabbles may occur between members, they must remain civil.
* Flooding of the blog (continuous posts of the same content).
* Defamatory language directed at AdultFriendFinder or affiliated sites
Multiple violations will result in deletion of accounts and any other accounts connected to this member. Previous violations will result in future violations treated more swiftly and severely.
A Note on Safety
Be wary of anyone asking you for your personal information. Employees of FriendFinder will not ask you to post such information - or request your account details (password, email address) in a public chat room. If for any reason someone does request this from you, report it to our Abuse Team. We HIGHLY suggest that you do not post ANY private information while blogging. It's simply not safe.
Have fun blogging, and please be safe out there.
6/10/2005 12:25 pm
LMAO - so, you're the guy we have to fuck in order to get our posts up sooner!!!|
(I didn't see bribary on the list)
6/10/2005 12:27 pm
thank you very much for breaking it down for those that don't fully understand|
6/10/2005 12:42 pm
Wow, thanks for the info. I'm new to this and greatly appreciate you taking time to put this in your blog. Untill next time...|
Always The Bitch
6/10/2005 12:52 pm
I found it more fun and exciting reading the rules of blogging right here-then in my own blog feature page, thanks !|
6/10/2005 2:23 pm
Ahhhh... so a behind the scenes man comes forward!!! I love it.... |
Thanks for the improvements that we have been seeing already. Keep up the good work!!