This site (AFF) is a joke!!!  

abidose 43M
6 posts
3/9/2006 3:49 pm

Last Read:
3/11/2006 12:19 am

This site (AFF) is a joke!!!


OK, stupid me for paying for this crap....again. I myself have never had an issue with dating and decided it would be kind of fun to try this site out. But after sending out around 30 messages, introducing myself, all with out being disrespectful or rude, I get 0 responses? Whats wrong with this? The law of averages can't even apply to this because the odds aren't in my favor. Between all of the fake profiles, you know the ones with lightspeed girls or common internet amateur nudes,and the unattractive or overweight women there is practically no one left. And before I get bombarded with all of the "real women" taking offense, cause it never fails, I'm speaking on a local level, and besides you would have sent me a message if you were interested anyway, so save it.Its clear to me that this site has no intention of policing the activity as far as legit profiles go, or there wouldn't be a million standard members and a thousand gold or silver. The results....this site makes money and few if any people actually meet, either way the site wins and everyone else just pays. Anyway I'm sure I'm saying what a ton of other dudes thinks, and Id love to hear your responses! Have a great day. And GOODNIGHT NOW!!!

rm_demi3571 45F

3/9/2006 4:26 pm

Hi there, maybe the site isn't for you....I'm in "couple looking for couple" catagory so I wouldn't have saw your profile, but it isn't a waste of money, you actually meet alot of nice people.....If I where single I would have seen or responded to your message.
What about trying the phone line connection? Thats how I met my husband and been together for 5 years now...Dont think wrong of the phone connection thing we are a very good looking couple, you could meet alot of nice and good looking girls to.
Good luck in your search.


Allsleeky 35F

3/9/2006 4:48 pm

The "overweight and unatractive women" that you are talking about have personality, likes and dislikes.
Beside this site is no different than the real world. Wome are not available at your request.
No wonder why no one has replyed to your e-mails. Sorry.


49AK 55M
1823 posts
3/9/2006 4:58 pm

I am a guy, and I am not what most other people are looking for -- I have a partner that I live with, but I am mostly looking for friends for me only, and not for us... and it is frustrating at first, but it takes time... lots of time. I signed up in February, and didn't meet my first person until May.

You're right, there are lots of fake profiles out there, and the real women are swamped... but, blogging, joining local interest groups, and using the chatrooms really help you figure out who is real and who isn't.


Kaliedascope61 41M
4084 posts
3/9/2006 5:03 pm

works just fine for me.


luv2eatu810 48M/46F

3/9/2006 6:15 pm

What's up guy? I hear you loud and clear. There are definitely alot of fake pages on here. There are also a lot of real women. You just have to be smart and put in the effort. One thing I could tell you and I'm not dissing you is that you should rewrite your profile. Make it all positive, things you like. Nothing negative, the girl will move on quick if she smells negativity. I'm not criticizing you, just tring to help you get laid. I joined AdultFriendFinder one week ago and have 35 women in my network already. You catch more flies with honey. Good luck man.


rm_coathanger1 48M
859 posts
3/9/2006 7:43 pm

No replies after 30 emails, dude something must be wrong with you or your approach. I've always gotten about a 75% reply rate. most of the other 25%, I didn't expect to get a reply from anyway, just taking a shot in the dark on those.

Maybe you should check out some other parts of the site and learn what it takes to attract women on here. Trust me on this one, don't just look at what women have to say. The guys who do know how to get laid are the one that can tell you how.


Become a member to create a blog