Sexual Check List  

WildWon1982 34M
625 posts
9/27/2005 8:23 pm

Last Read:
2/21/2007 6:56 pm

Sexual Check List


You know those lame people that actually have a "To-Do" List? Some of them even have stationary pads so they can make a new list each day. These are the people you see that are so constricted and straight-laced that they've never had fun in their life unless it was scheduled, signed and notarized. In a sense, I am one of those people. The difference is two fold. One, I've only made one such list in my life. Two, that list is strictly sexual in nature. I made it when I was 17, and just starting my sexual experiences. I was cleaning my room up the other day and came across it, then I found it on the floor after I cleaned up the ejaculate. I hadn't updated it since I graduated high school. Seeing as how I'm a year removed from college, I think it's due for a once-over.

Bill's "To-Do-It" List (wasn't I clever back then?)
1 Lose Virginity - check
2 Twice in one day - check
3 Thrice in one day - check
4 Four times in one day
5 Five+ times in one day
6 Give oral orgasm - check
7 Give manual orgasm - check
8 Cause orgasm before any pubic contact - check
9 Multiple female orgasm - check
10 Anal
11 Threesome
12 My own sex tape
13 Twins
14 Unhook bra in under two seconds - check
15 Black girl
16 Latina
17 Indian girl (American or Asian)
18 Asian
19 Arab
20 Sex in foriegn country - check
21 Sex with foreigner - check
22 Sex at school (dorm acceptable) - check
23 Sex in car
24 Sex in kitchen
25 Sex in bathroom - check
26 Sex in living room - check
27 Sex in public
28 Orgy
29 Pool
30 Shower - check
31 Hot Tub
32 Outside in the rain
33 Tit fucking - check
34 Cumshot of more than 3 feet - check
35 Soccer mom
36 Deflower a virgin
37 Anyone famous
38 Dominatrix
39 Sex in every state
40 Sex at Disneyworld
41 Popcorn cut-out
42 Sex at work
43 5+ partners in a year
44 5+ partners in lifetime
45 Sex while drunk
46 Sex while high - check
47 One-night stand
48 Random party hook-up
49 Blowjob from a swallower - check
50 Public Masturbation - check

I feel the list is fairly realistic and attainable. I've been sexually active, in one way or another, for 6 years. So far, I've achieved 19/50, almost 40%. The question is, how do I go about getting the other 60% accomplished?

kuriousqt73 43F

9/28/2005 6:04 am

I cant believe you havent had sex in a car. No one night stand? I think alot of those could be done in no time. Go get em sexy.


WildWon1982 34M

9/28/2005 9:44 am

To be fair, I've only even HAD a car for about three months. I plan to check that one off the list in the very near future. As for the one nighter, that's what was supposed to happen in college. However, despite all the drunkeness and marijuana and mushrooms I saw girls consume at parties, they somehow still never wanted to go home with me, or take me to their place. But in retrospect, that was probably a good thing. There were several girls at my school who cried after one nighters with guys, saying they were drunk and didn't really want to sleep with them, so it must have been . For some strange reason, the school bought that crap every time. What happened to the walk of shame?


kuriousqt73 43F

9/28/2005 12:49 pm

I will help you with
10
11
12
23
27 depending on how public, do people have to actually see or would a picnic table in a state park work??
45
47


WildWon1982 34M

9/28/2005 7:57 pm

You free anytime tomorrow or this weekend? I know you prefer Mondays, but I'm about to start a new job on Monday, and I'll be training for 9 days straight, so I don't know my exact schedule. And I can get out your way, or anyplace midway that you want to meet.

Your help is greatly appreciated.


NSAAddict 42F

4/18/2006 9:44 pm

Great list but I need some clarification... 41. Popcorn cut-out?? What is that?? I'm intrigued


WildWon1982 34M

4/19/2006 7:08 pm

The classic public sex trick of cutting a hole out of a tub of popcorn at the movies, and then either getting a hand or blowjob by your date once she discovers the dick in the popcorn tub.


Become a member to create a blog