|Blogs > UtterlyLuscious > Work on This.|
The cool stuff.
The cool stuff.
13. I dropped out of highschool when I was 16.
15. Instead, I spent years backpacking across nepal, tibet, and south america.
16. Iv been up 22,000 feet on mt. everest, and have the frostbitten toe to prove it.
17. My most prized possesions are: my american fender, my favorite pair of boots, my mothers ID bracelet, a picture of tiny me in my pappas lap.
18. I was diagnosed as boarderline mentally retarded when I was 7.
19. I have tattoos, of koifish swimming, lotus flowers, the word 'desire', and little birdies flying to keep the fish company.
20. I have piercings. Double verticle tongue, nose, lip, naval, and triangle.
21. Ill show em to you, if you ask nicely.
10/17/2005 6:59 pm
1. I love sports to an addiction...football, hockey|
2. I care about what people think of me..to a fault
3. I have lived and/or partied in Spain, Italy and England, Oh...Norway too
4. I served 20 years in the service of the US and sometimes wonder if I did enough
5. I love to drive...anywhere
6. I could go camping every weekend...with beer of course
6a. Or, I could stay home and do nothing but watch TV and/or play video games
7.I truly care more about pleasing my partner than I do being pleased.
8. I should be happy with what I have..but I'm not. which brings me to...
9. I can be very selfish
10. I could be smitten by such an extrodinary lady, if I dont watch myself
11. May I see your piercings please?
10/17/2005 9:09 pm
Thats very sweet, and I love the word smitten. |
Sure. Message me, and ill invite you to my cam.
10/17/2005 11:18 pm
13. From what I read below, it seems you had a lot more fun, though.|
15. I've been to Ireland and Scotland, and the Bahamas when I was 7, but I don't remember much of that.
16. GODDDAM! Highest I've ever been in open air is the Tower of Terror ride at Disneyworld.
17. My most prized possesions are: my college ring and diploma, my car (cause it took a year to earn it), and a silver, jewel-cut statue of a bird at a bath that my friend bought me while he was in Nepal.
18. I wouldn't be able to tell, with all the brilliant stuff I've seen on here.
19. I have no tattoos, but am planning one. It will be on the back of my left shoulder, a sword, wrapped with ribbon twice, each time by, the ribbon will say "live" and "die," respectively.
20. Giggety, giggety, giggety, GOO!