calling all hate mail senders, pls. read first  

UberMunchkin 43F
109 posts
8/9/2005 2:07 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

calling all hate mail senders, pls. read first


I whistle when I'm happy. I cry when I'm sad. I have a firm handshake. I get debilitating migraines. I LOVE Dr. Pepper, and know that it tastes best at room-temperature, straight outta the can. I am a productive member of society. I practice random acts of kindness, & i teach my children to do the same. I look people in the eye when I talk to them.

I work my 40+ hours/week, and when I get home, I play hopscotch with my daughter and watch Jeopardy with my son. I cook dinner, do the dishes, throw in a load of laundry, get the kids bathed, check homework.

Nothing outta the ordinary.

That being said.....

Please feel free to come to my page & form an opinion of me, based on the handful of blurbs I've written (although the term "psycho" is a bit extreme, but...). That is your right, as I have advertised these snippets of information to you on the Internet. I have made myself open to scrutiny. I get it.

But PLEASE DON'T feel free to attack me, especially if no one has solicited your opinion.

So there ya have it.

You no-style-having, cock-sucking, pathetic, seeping bag of ass vomit.

AND what kind of LOSER has to look for action on the Internet? Oh wait....

Taxidea
3 posts
8/9/2005 3:34 pm

Strong women bring 'em out, don't they Uber. Keep the blog going.


MisterPriapus 57M
6980 posts
8/9/2005 3:36 pm

Wow, yet another guy unclear on a concept. Finger-pointing usually says volumes more about the pointer than the pointee, pointsetta, pointillism, point-n-click... sorry, I'm back again. What's the adage about the other three fingers pointing back?

Cut the guy some slack: it's obvious he's been off his meds for some time, plus you should factor in the "More molars than brain cells" aspect. It took that poor bastard HOURS of crushing, soul-searching introspection to finally locate a handle that so amply demonstrated his intelligence, depth, humor, and worth!!!

With any luck, we'll be reading about Mikey as an upcoming Darwin Award. In the meanwhile, please accept my apologies for the XY community. We're not ALL so testosterone poisoned.

.

Been a while since they last let me out into polite society. Resurfacing, catching a breath, & catching up.



And while I got my Broad-Brimmed Pimping Hat on, could I cajole all of y'all to Comment on, Alone In A Cloud? It's probably the best thing that I've written!

Lately...

.


MisterPriapus 57M
6980 posts
8/9/2005 4:35 pm

Good re-edit on the original post- much clearer picture of who you are, and glimpse of your life.

Thanx.

.

Been a while since they last let me out into polite society. Resurfacing, catching a breath, & catching up.



And while I got my Broad-Brimmed Pimping Hat on, could I cajole all of y'all to Comment on, Alone In A Cloud? It's probably the best thing that I've written!

Lately...

.


noparadise 54M  

8/9/2005 5:50 pm

you sound like a total sweetheart and i for one enjoy your biting sense of humor! and btw- i do think you are extraordinary; you work, appear to be very intelligent and take care of the little ones and still look very good. obviously dealing with idiots is something you have little time for. my granny used to say "not every garden deserves a rose"- so true. i stand behind my comments from 8/3!


ByteChaser2 53M

8/10/2005 10:23 am

Well, I dare say your much kinder than I. But I DO like your style.


chowbox2004 43M
210 posts
8/11/2005 12:30 pm

Ha! I love it when you get all worked up! Its very sexy munchkin. No time for shit, and straight to the point. Keep it up, I like it.
CHOW


FunOnCall 47M

8/13/2005 8:34 pm

I wish I had a woman that would work 40+ hours a week and come home and spend time with me and the family, and be sexy as hell, making me want to please her because she is so pleasing to everyone in my family.
A woman like you had no reason to be angry because someone sends them email that shows how weak they are and how angry they are that such a hot girl turned them down. My ex was from Costa Mesa, and she used to say that she gave it to guys because she didn't want to feel rejected. I was always puzzled by that because if you reject them, or you don't want to, then how are they rejecting you if you don't want them? If you don't want them, then you are rejecting them! You have no reason to let them upset you Life is too short and your sanity too important, to let someone you didn't want to begin with make you mad or..... Bye sweetie


FunOnCall 47M

8/13/2005 8:37 pm

PS, your not misleading anyone. You make the choices you want that please you. He is wrong, it's not your job to please everyone that wants pleasing, regardless of your own feelings. Obviously he doesn't have respect for women and wouldn't respect you if you did like him. Just be you


SecretThird4u2 54M

8/19/2005 5:32 pm

Anyone who reads your page and can't tell that you are an intelligent person of substance with a rapier sharp wit, is, well; witless.


UberMunchkin 43F

9/4/2005 11:51 pm

---------------------------------------------
> Sender: anonymous - to protect the innocent bastard who doesn't know what he's up against
> To: UberMunchkin
> Date: Sep 1, 2005 28 AM PDT
>
> Dostoevsky Camus Hamsun Tolstoy Joyce Pinsky Whitman Celine Wolf Cather Dickenson.
>
> Composers for you: Mozart, Bach, Prokofiev, Schoenberg.
>
> Painters for you: Picasso, kandinsky, Miro.
>
> Everybody sleeps, which means that even the most hateful and discouraging of people have moments of tender repose. Is it possible to hate anyone when they are sleeping? i guess so.
>
> You have red hair, you like musicians, your body has made you bold. Are you humble? How moments in a day do you catch your breath at the painful realization of your foibles (foibles we all have)?
>
> This message will sit in your filtered box because I do not meet your requirements. You would probaably not meet mine, not as a lifelong partner. You watch television...you eat meat...you probably aren't kind enough for me...perhaps you haven't suffered enough to curb your passive aggresssive sarcasm.
>
> These are just speculations, of course...cruel ones, at that. If I thought you were going to read this I would be much nicer: I'm not as mean as I seem.
>
> There is too much machismo in the world, with both men and woman; too much anger, too much killing...too much war. I am no different--I am too human, too disposed towards acts of senseless cruelty...(the more subtle and intellectual, the more painful...and I exist on nothing but subtlety.)
>
> Anxiety...self-imposed boredom, lonliness...it's so easy to feel sorry for ones self. We have got to be strong and grateful for our blessed lives. Uber-earnest, i wish you well. We both share the same stars, the same air...we are not so different in the end. May you make love to wonderful people who make you happy to be alive. Amelioration isn't enough: we need a viable enthusiasm...i hope you have it.
>
> Many happy days and nights,
>
> a soulsearching man who loves tender sleep...the hair of one who has been sleeping, as Rilke said. May you have unkempt hair: tender shoots from sanguine rest...the touching personality of peace and tranquility.

--------------------------------------------------
MY RESPONSE:

well hello there, nameless, faceless man...

i've never been attacked in such a refined manner... trying to bait me, are you?

i respond:

i am embarrassed by your unqualified psychoanalysis of me, based on the handful of blurbs i've written on this here adult website...

"you probably aren't kind enough for me" -- you mean do i visit peoples' profiles and attack them personally? no, you're right, I am not mean enough for YOU and your self-admitted subtle, senseless acts of cruelty (she scratches her head, and rolls her eyes, in yes, a sarcastic manner)...

"hateful and discouraging"? not without provocation, my hateful friend. for each literary masterpiece i receive to the effect of "wanna fcuk" ("fuck" being spelled incorrectly here for effect), i lose another minute of my precious life.

humble? no one is as critical of me than i (well, except for maybe... you). perhaps i come off as cocky. perhaps the harassment here (or perhaps my off-line experiences, about which you know absolutely nothing) have jaded me a bit.

do i realize my own foibles? why would i need to when i have you geniuses on this here adult website to remind me? you mean do i lose sleep because of the choices i've made, and continue to make? absolutely, i do.

you say, "perhaps you haven't suffered enough to curb your passive aggresssive sarcasm." to that i say, "fuck you and your speculations." you have no idea what this abused soul has been through and subsequentially conquered.

you also have no idea what "passive aggressive" is. you practice it plenty, but really you have no idea.

do you not realize that sarcasm is often used as a defense mechanism? fyi -- it is also oftentimes considered humorous to some (that is, people who possess senses of humor)? so instead of thinking that i could either be masking insecurity or just being funny, you go for the most obvious and assume it is because i'm a bitch. well aren't you a genius?

so while you disguise your insults with fanciful wording, sandwiched between a handful of compliments, had you forgotten that your profile was really a pictureless, fast-food advertisement? no, it is not my body which has made me bold... it is people who are too chickenshit to have a profile on an adult website -- MINUS a picture and an actual profile.

instead of paying your $20/month to fuck with people on this site, perhaps your money would be better spent elsewhere.

i'd be more than happy to psychoanalyze and then counsel YOU, but i am not qualified, NOR DO I CLAIM TO BE with MY 4 years of college -- see, neither one of us is any more educated than the other -- so while you name a handful of artists to catch attention and make people think yer smawrter than they awre (bucking my teeth out for that one), i ask you -- how many children have you rocked to sleep in the last week?

and if by "Amelioration isn't enough: we need a viable enthusiasm", you mean that i should be sniffing other peoples' butts myself, well, no i'm sorry that's not my bag.

so while it may enfuriate you to see someone being sarcastic, funny and perhaps even a little coarse (what you call "hateful" ) on their page, think about this: perhaps it's time to put "magicpen3" under the microscope....

may your proctologist keep his gloves in the freezer,
ubermunchkin


UberMunchkin 43F

9/15/2005 9:00 am

you must have a bad memory... do you not remember me responding to you and you calling me a "fool" "crazy" and accusing me of "leading you on" when i did respond? contact me again & i'll report you for hate mail & harrassment (again), which is punishable by law.
and in reponse to your "I AM VERY COOL ", because of your unprovoked abuse toward me, you are not "very cool". you steaming pile of shit.

> ---------------------------------------------------
> Sender: edgiee
> To: UberMunchkin
> Date: Sep 15, 2005 1:30 AM PDT
>
> WHY YOU NEVER RESPOND ARE YOU INTIMIDATED BY BIG DADDY DONT BE I AM VERY COOL AND WILL GET YOUSTOEND CALL ME 818 601 7932 STEPHEN
>
> ------ Profile Attached -------
>
> I am a down to earth guy who is free spirited, very positive and who loves to explore the depths of erotica in which both people can have the ultimate experience. I am very fit, 6 190, physically and mentally healthy, Italian, STD free and I communicate well. My energy is powerful and hopefully you will feel your body and mind, and spirit connect with mine. Its all about the energy. HEAT HEAT AND MORE HEAT.


Quest4UorUorU 48M

10/22/2005 11:06 am

I'm impressed; I know from experience single parenting is hard enough but add what can only be describe as great works of literature in your blog too...WOW...okay I stretched it a bit on the great works of literature

I must disagree on the perfect temperature of a Dr. pepper however...it should be slushified from the freezer LOL

David


Become a member to create a blog