We only use 10% of our hearts  

TomEboy10 59M
357 posts
7/15/2005 11:27 am

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

We only use 10% of our hearts


Wedding Crashers looks hilarious and is getting great reviews. I love the line in the commercial: "You know they say we only use 10% of our brains - well I say we only use 10% of our hearts" Its a funny pick up line with a message.David Whyte suggests that the reason employees leave their windows cracked in the summer heat of an employee parking lot is not to protect the upholstery.They do it because they only take 60% of themselves into the office. The other 40% stays in the car and needs to breathe.Sadly the part of ones self that rarely enters the workplace is our creativity, our hearts desire, our true selves.

keithcancook 60M
17718 posts
7/15/2005 9:09 pm

I heard a review on NPR on that movie. They liked it.


Become a member to create a blog