|Blogs > ThickD310 > My World View|
My latest post to my own blog has been censored. I can only assume the nature of this censorship is due to my claim that I have had more success thus far on MSN then AdultFriendFinder.
Here are the guidelines for blogging on AdultFriendFinder. I can not see how my previous post violates any of these terms.
* Excessive use of foul language, profanities, obscenities, or vulgarities.
* Harassing, threatening, degrading, intimidating, victimizing, or abusing any individual or group. This includes hate based on a member’s age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation.
* Interrupting or repeatedly posting a lot of off-topic comments that disrupt the flow of conversations.
* Selling, advertising or posting ads or making solicitations, including URLs for other sites.
* Posting any URLs, no matter what the intent or content, except in the places where it’s otherwise noted.
* Posting any personal contact information. This includes email or instant messenger addresses, phone numbers, etc.
* Posting copyrighted material or anything that’s protected by intellectual property rights. This includes text, photos, images, sound, and video files.
* Posting instructions or information on how to do anything illegal, such as shoplifting, hacking, etc.
* Any attempt to collect or post any other member’s handle, password, or other private, personal information, such as telephone number, email/instant messenger addresses, home address, etc.
* Starting or allowing arguments which escalate into threats, harassment, or violence. Feel free to argue and defend your opinions, but keep it civil.
* Flooding a blog. This means you can’t continuously post the same comments over and over again to disrupt a conversation.
* Transmitting or attempting to transmit a virus to other members.
* Impersonating or trying to pass yourself off as an employee of AdultFriendFinder, its parent company and/or affiliates or subsidiaries.
* Making defamatory statements about AdultFriendFinder or any of its affiliated sites.
I demand that the AdultFriendFinder censors give me a real reason why they are censoring my blog and not the canned reply. I want specifics!