|Blogs > TattooedWolf > Just the dog in me.|
Music during sex.
Music during sex.
There has always been music in my life. I cannot remember a time when there wasn't. My first concert was Jethro Tull when I was seven years old because my Dad couldn't find a babysitter. I like music playing during sex. It adds to the experience. I offer my listening list and if you should happpen to have the same opinion or buy one of these CD's and try it out, let me know.
1. Aerosmith "Rocks" - great ass-slapping, power-fucking "who's your daddy?" disc. Get out the Astroglide and some toys, it's going to be a long night.
2. Seal "Seal I" or "Seal II" - Both great CD's. A little club, a little pop, a little R&B all mixed together. Either one these goes well with wine and candles.
3. Miles Davis "Kind Of Blue" - A good one for those quieter evenings. Really nice if there's a thunderstorm going on and you can hear the rain on the roof.
4. Enigma "MCMXC A.D." - Really good background CD. Unobtrusive and nothing to concentrate on thus distracting you from the job at hand. Set CD player on repeat and have at it. Another good wine and candles disc.
5. The Tea Party "Transmission" - Their 3rd release. Stay away from the first two, they sound like Jim Morrison singing for Led Zeppelin. Don't get me wrong, the first two CD's are very good but you can get distracted. "Transmission" is a good mix of dynamics, although I would suggest listening to it before putting it to use. Get a feel for the music so you can time your moves appropriately.
6. Drain S.T.H. "Freaks Of Nature" - An all-girl heavy metal band and I do mean fucking heavy. Not a CD for everyone. Definitely for use with power fuckers.
7. Prince - Just about anything. I have a really good eight CD compilation that I can load up and go for a few hours.
8. Peter Gabriel "Secret World:Live" - A good collection of Gabriel's hits.
9. Levi Chen - Same as Prince, just about anything. New age, ambient, emo, meditative...I'm not sure what catagory Levi falls under, I just like his stuff.
10. Carlos Santana "Supernatural" - I owe this one to Sarah (see "To all the girls I've loved before" - Part One). I don't think I would have found this one on my own. However, probably due to the memories associated with it, I have yet to use it with anyone else.
There are a fews songs that I've looped into 80 minute CD's. Good background stuff -
1. The Sneaker Pimps "Six Underground" - I created a seamless loop for this one. Works well and sets a real good mood.
2. The Smiths "How Soon Is Now?" - One of my all time favorite 80's songs. Find the six minute version and loop it.
3. Zero 7 "Destiny" and "Waiting Line" - Two more great unknown songs, but I did hear "Destiny" on TV the other night. Not easy to loop, but can be cross-faded nicely if you're patient. These seem to be the only two Zero 7 songs like this. The rest of the stuff is crap IMO.
5/30/2005 4:29 am
No doubt you're right. I've tried listening to the other Enigma CD's, but for whatever reason they just don't do it for me as much as the first one.