|Blogs > Sweetpickles69 > "Burps from the Pickle Jar!"|
Here's a couple of Biker Jokes I've heard lately:
Q: What does a Woman & a Harley have in common?
A: They both drip after you ride them!
Q: What do Fat women & Mopeds have in common?
A: They're fun to ride until your friends catch you!
Q: Why are Harley's some of the safest bikes on the road?
A: You can't go fast enough to hurt yourself.
Q: Did you hear about the Harley rider the broke his arm while playing golf?
A: He fell off the ball washer.
Q: What do you get when you have 32 Harley owners ing the same room?
A: A full set of teeth.
Q: What do you call a 13 year old girl from Milwaukee who can run faster than her six brothers?
A: A virgin.
Q: Where do you put money to hide it from a Harley rider?
A: In the bathroom... under the soap.
Q: Did you hear about the Harley rider who put odor eaters in his new riding boots?
A: Two days later he disappeared.
Q: Why do Harley riders get buried face down, with their ass cheeks poking out of the ground?
A: So that when their friends come to pay their respects, they'll have a place to park their Hawgs.
Q: Did you hear that Harley & the makers of Viagra are teaming up for a new officially licensed & endorsed version of the wonder pill to be available over the counter without a prescription at dealerships across the country?
A: It's called Buyagra & the more you spend, the harder you get.
Q: Why do Harley riders never ride faster than 50mph?
A: Any faster & they can't see where the parts fell off.
Q: Why do Harley riders chrome all their parts?
A: It makes them easier to spot on the side of the road.
Anyone have any more? Please post em if ya do!
6/25/2006 4:35 pm
You may have heard it already but...|
The Greatest Invention
The inventor Arthur Davidson, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died and went to heaven.
At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur,"Since you've been such a good man and your Motorcycles have changed the world,your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."
Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God."
St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.
Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of women?
"God said, "Ah, yes. "
"Well, " said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention."
God was somewhat taken back, and when He asked what the flaws might be, Arthur Davidson produced a list for Him to read.
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusions
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way to close to the exhaust and finally,
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous.
"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there and it may be true that My invention is flawed... " God said to Arthur.
"But the last time that I checked, more men are riding My invention than yours."
6/25/2006 6:55 pm
You're A Biker Wanna' Be, If|
- You spit out the bug that just flew in your mouth.
- You spend more time shining your bike than riding it.
- You're too cool to wave at the kids in the mom-mobile in front of you.
- You grab for your hairbrush before your old lady.
- You take your bike into the shop for oil changes.
- Your $500 boots aren't scuffed from riding.
- You think that a kick-starter is a mocha latte.
- You set at least one mirror, if not both, to reflect yourself.
- Your saddle bags say "Gucci".
- You carry a lap-top in your saddle bags.
- Your tattoos wash off.
- You put your pony-tail back in the drawer after you get home.
- You won't ride down a gravel road.
- You've never seen a sunrise from two wheels.
- You only ride on weekends, when you can.
- You never ride to work.
- All your leathers match.
- There are no wrinkled, faded, creased, or scratched areas on your leathers.
- You don't own a rain suit.
- You've never ridden long enough to know that stock seats are never comfortable.
- You've never had to replace a worn out tire.
- You've had to replace your tires, but because they were too old and not too worn.
- You like to ride by stores with big picture windows so you can admire your reflection.
- You ride a Ducati.
- Your longest road trip this year was to Hooter's for bike night.
6/26/2006 9:41 am
cuteNEway-You're "tee hee's" remind me of some nun jokes I know!! Might have to post those too.|
6/26/2006 7:34 pm
I LOVE that nun joke!! |
6/26/2006 8:50 pm
I LOVE that nun joke!!
6/28/2006 7:08 pm
LOL not bad |
You already saw the ones I posted