|Blogs > Smokeknight4U > Bisexuality and MFM 3Somes|
I've had a MFM 3Some but it was not quite what I was expecting.
1) Things were rushed. Went right straight to the motel room which M&F were already in. We were suppose to meet in the bar (I needed to unwind) after a 1 hour drive (though they had some beer&wine,I was wanting something harder at least a shot before any beer) and busy day, like what had been planed.
2) There was no "feeling each other out" period. Needed to get to know them. Find out their expectations and limits and let them know mine.
3) They were ready for action before I was. He had said "lets get naked and get on the bed" and they were both out of their clothes and striping me before I was able to slip my shoes off and undo my belt. It's not like me to be uncomfortable around naked people or me being naked in front of others; the only reason I have clothes on, (I have no modesty) is respect for others.
4) There was no seduction time or foreplay. She went to work sucking my dick before I could do anything else. (don't get me wrong, I do enjoy having a B/J)
5) There seem to be "no together" time. As soon as she had me hard from sucking my dick, she grabbed him and was screwing on the bed in no time but left me standing there to watch, which I did mind watching. When I did join them on the bed, he stopped and she started sucking on my dick again while I maneuvered around to get in a "69" with her. It was more like "tag-teaming", he do her; she do me; then he do her again; and I do her before it ended. (I would have liked both us guys pleasing her at the same time)
6) There were interruptions. Stopped to snack and chat; and stopped to get dress for a stroll.
7) Never got "off" or fucked her because I wasn't hard when she wanted me to fuck her. (I had been hard and then soft from all the ups and downs from interruptions)
12/4/2005 3:09 pm
Hi, welcome to blog!|
Are you aware there is a new group created for bloggers and their readership to meet and frolic in the chat room? (A place for serious discussion as well)
A group where interesting blog posts will be “spot-lighted” along with the links of how to get there. A place where new kids on the block can actually get seen as well as the predominant “hierarchy”.
A place where ideas can flow--from suggested blog topics, to writing "critiques", to directions on how to better use the elements of color, photos, and font style/size to make your blog more eye appealing; as well as instructions on how to better use linking to other posts.
A place where writers (non-bloggers as well) who are interested in “creative” writing to post some of their works; as well as joining in on some of our “creative writing games” as well.
Being that this is an adult site, we will also have a group post running where writers and their followers can indicate where they're from so maybe you might actually be able to meet some folk "local" to you.
Flirtatious banter is encouraged--crude obscene assaults will not be tolerated and are subject to deletion.
So...Stop in and have a little fun over your cup o' joe!
Here is a link to the group Blog Cafe, look forward to meeting you there!