|Blogs > SexyRycheBabe > Breaking The Silence|
ALL About Me
ALL About Me
- I can't sing.
- I've only been in love once in my life and it was a disaster.
- I'm a single mother.
- I hate the term "single mother" because it somehow implies that I'm handicapped or incapable of raising a child.
- I'm a great mother.
- I believe in God. I believe that he has a dreamer bigger for me than I could ever dream for myself.
- I still have NO clue what that dream is.
- I LOVE kissing.
- I've had 25 sexual partners.
- I've never been married.
- I've never even been close to getting married.
- My absolute favorite band in the world is a little band from Seattle called QUEENSRYCHE.
- I take a lot of crap for this.
- Their music moves me. Just a sampling of their lyrics:
Strange how laughter looks like crying with no sound.
Raindrops taste like tears, without the pain.
- I'm great at being sexual. Not so good when it comes to intimacy.
- I watch the Oprah Winfrey Show EVERY day.
- I LOVE TiVO!!!!!!!!!
- My mother is American. My father is Iranian. Living in Texas, my whole life people think I'm Mexican.
- I miss the days when MTV and VH1 actually played MUSIC!!
- I met a man on here that I really liked. We had sex on our second date and now I don't think that I'll see him again.
- I liked the way he looked at me: like he liked what he saw; but, also, like he was trying to see inside me.
- I have a lot of walls around my heart and soul just begging to come down for the right person.
- Still trying to figure out how to spot the right person.
- I hate it when people tell me that they will call me back and don't.
- I used to be a very ballsy, take-no-shit kind of girl. I've mellowed with age.
- My 34th birthday is in 21 days.
- I don't feel old. Just disconnected.
- I hate checking my email and not having any.
- I want a man who is strong, secure, communicative, smart and will give me a swift kick in the ass when I need it.
- I LOVE to have the sides and back of my neck kissed and nibbled. That gets me SO hot!!
- I only cum when my clit is stimulated.
- I've broken all of my vibrators.
- I need a new one.
12/8/2005 1:09 pm
I'm thinkin if you separate the things in your blog that make you smile from the things that make you frown you're gonna come out on the positive side of things.. If perchance they come out the least bit close I'm thinkin get your butt to the store and get yourself a new vibrator with some exta batteries.. See if you can wear that damm thing out and when it's all said and done I'm thinkin you're gonna end up with a smile on your face..|
12/8/2005 1:13 pm
See wasn't as hard as you thought. Possibly if people pay attention to this it may even lead to a better match or at least might allow someone to understand you better. I have no idea who queensryche are so I will have to download something, but no explains your handle, I had thought it meant something else entirely. As with being a single mother, as you well know their is nothing wrong with being a single parent, some of the best parents are. those who think otherwise are usually uneducated judgemental fools.|
12/8/2005 1:35 pm
You're sweet. Thanks. Most people think my screen name translates into: sexy RICH babe. I am not that. It's Ryche as in reiche. I don't know if I spelled that right or not. |
As far as downloading Queensryche, you'll get their more commercialized music. Fine. Other stuff is better. Especially their Promise Land CD. Operation: Mindcrime is a concept album about a man who get involved in a dangerous underground world, falls in love with a "nun" who ends up dead and then ends up in a mental institution. Quite fun. They're coming out with a Part 2 early 2006.
I don't know what kind of music you like so ... try finding:
Another Rainy Night Without You, Silent Lucidity, Empire, Jet City Woman, I Don't Believe In Love, Take Hold of the Flame...
Thanks for always reading.
12/8/2005 2:04 pm
I read for selfish reasons, I enjoy reading, I don't always have the time to comment thou, so you will have to excuse me for that. I'll download some songs later when I can, thanks for the list.|