What my husband doesn't know  

Secrets733 43F
224 posts
9/24/2005 7:10 am

Last Read:
7/12/2006 4:40 am

What my husband doesn't know


My husband doesn't have any idea about the sexual thoughts inside my head. It's a pity he's losing out on so much sexual energy. I can not share this kind of energy with someone outside of my marraige. I am pent up inside. Just waiting to release something powerful.

truckerwidow 46F
35 posts
9/24/2005 7:50 am

I understand EXACTLY what you are saying, secrets. What is going to happen when all this stored up, powerful, sexual energy is released??? I guess we will find out...one day.


hot_n_horny1245 47F

9/24/2005 8:32 am

I understand what you're saying too Secrets, and not just about the pent up sexual energy, but the whole "staying together for financial obligations" thing too. You have to do what makes YOU happy - the tough part is figuring out exactly what that is.... good luck to you.


rm_juice298 42M
1 post
9/24/2005 8:36 am

lets fuck


suntanboy99 64M

9/24/2005 9:05 am

Well Secret with all the pent up desire...maybe you should be releasing the desire without compromising your marriage..you will have to decide what that means: a gal-pal, Toys, a guy for mutual not contact, A guy in a restaurant with no viewable touching, or you may need to leave town on business,,,,whatever.

Have you tried making light discussion with hubby about your desires.. maybe asking for mid-week "date", when he comes home be dressed for play in what you think is his favorite teddy and heels, with champagne already opened and your glass half empty? ...Then hold him down and ride him hard,, your take control attitude may make him think satisfy you or you will find it. I hope he gives it to you one more time than a traditional weekend. There is a statistic I heard that in a survey 96% of men like the gal to make the first move. I think the other 4% are gay or over 85 years old.
I am certainly hoping some sweet young thing flirts or teases me today,, it will increase the bulge and bring out more desire in me this weekend as I too have a weekend-wife.


rm_BruceW59 57M

9/28/2005 10:01 pm

Interesting problem, that I have as well. It is one of the reasons we are getting divorced. Are you happy with your life as it is? If your relationship seems to work outside of the bedroom, I'd recommend staying with him. You can continue to flirt to help you fantasize and try some sex toys. There are lots of types out there.

Another thought is counciling together. It is a big step to take that first move, but I've seen it help a lot of folks out.

If your frustration is causing you to be anything less than happy and you can't resolve it, move on. Life is too short to waste on a commitment for life that is not working.

I truly wish you good luck.
Bruce


Become a member to create a blog