|Blogs > RoyalPurpleRose > Live From My BFE .....|
Things to Wonder About
Things to Wonder About
1. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
2. Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. . but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
3. Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
4. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
5. What disease did cured ham actually have?
6. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
7. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
8. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
9. Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
10. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
11. IF "Con" is the Opposite of "Pro"....then what is the opposite of progress?
12. Why is LEMON JUICE mostly artificial ingredients.... but DISHWASHING LIQUID contains real lemons?
13. Why do we put SUITS in a Garment Bag, and put Garments in a Suitcase?
14. How come SUPERMAN could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
15. If it was only a 3 hour cruise, why did MRS. HOWELL have so many clothes?
16. Why is it called a HAMBURGER, when it's made out of BEEF?
17. Do infants have as much fun in their infancy as adults do in adultery?
18. What do little birdies see, when they get knocked unconscious?
19. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
20. How DOES Santa get down the chimney? Or into houses with no chimney?
Just being silly today everyone. Still focusing my prayers for Angel. Have a good day!
4/6/2006 8:58 am
It seems that there is a game of Blog Tag going on (I first found out about by being Tagged!|
As I understand the rules, I now have to list 6 "oddities" about me, and then go Tag 6 other people in their Blogs. (Add a comment and tell them that they have been tagged)
1. My toes always wiggle...ALWAYS. They never stop moving.
2. I have an open relationship with my boyfriend...as long as I'm included.
3. I can make my tongue wiggle faster than anybody else I know.
4. Clothes MUST be hung up on plastic hangers only.
5. Cheese slices on a sandwhich must never touch the mustard.
6. I love salt on my ice cream.
4/6/2006 9:13 am
This is the best pondering list I've seen to date!|
4/13/2006 12:36 pm
Reading the list just made my head hurt. I have to many pondering list in there already *LOL*|