|Blogs > RedheadedMedStd > The Roller Coaster - My Life|
Filling in the blanks
Filling in the blanks
1. Want to come and meet Tillz and I in Vegas mid August? Will you have had bub by then? Imagine the 3 of us together...wooo hoo!!!
If you had caught me like a week before you posed this question, I would've said yes in a heartbeat! My Mom and my best friend actually suprised me with a trip to Florida for after the baby's birth. I seriously considered cancelling on them though. I don't know if that town would ever be the same after all 3 of us!
2. Natural birth, water birth or caesarean?
Natural birth, with lots of painkillers!
3. If you could meet three men from Blogville, who would they be?
Dasher121, I think we would become fast friends, Wordsmith2004, I haven't decided if it would be pals or more yet, and I am not sure if it is actually a guy or not, but the head of IT for this website. That person is so frustrating. I wanna smack them upside a few times. Oh Blogville? Tommyt he seems like a sweetheart.
1. what does sexy mean to you..... no Webster's wimpy Dictionary stuff...what does it mean to YOU (i.e. taste like, smell like, look like, what color? Does sexy wear a mullet...etc)
If my sexy EVER was to wear a mullet, you would need to shave off my eyebrows and call me Gertrude. Yikes!
Sexy looks like a man who spends time at the gym, but would forgo it to walk the dog with me instead. He has eyes that twinkle whenever I walk into the room. He has a sly smile with bright white teeth that tells me exaclty what is on his mind, that only he and I can read. The color doesn't matter, but he always smells like a man and Aqua di Gio. He doesn't mind getting dirty with me at the barn or at the park, but will also put on dress slacks and a nice shirt and go to a nice dinner with me that same day. He pushes me on the swings at the playground and we have leaf fights. Sexy has those little "sex lines," hahaha,I wonder why they call them that?
It tastes like sweat, a man's natural musk and chocolate. Sexy surprises me in the shower in the morning, sexy knows my favorite dessert, and how I take my coffee. Sexy looks adorable when he sleeps and after sex looks like a little boy in a candy store who has eaten his fill; he doesn't mind his hair being pulled and mussed up by me. Sexy and I have our own jokes and treats my friends, family, and pets like they are his own. Sexy is being comfortable with who he and in his skin. Sexy is and is happy just being near me.
2. okay if you could have any four people you wanted (alive, dead, people who are alive but has beens on VH1 who wish they were dead, etc ) to spend the day with, eat, play games, who would you choose...and why?
1. Christopher Reeves to ask him why he chose not to wear a helmet that fateful day he had his riding accident.
2. Abraham Lincoln or Martin Luther King Jr. or Malcom X (one of the abolitionist/ civil rights bigwigs), to show them how far we have come.
3. Danny Bonaduche to hit him upside the head for being a selfish and idiotic adult.
4. My Mom's family that have passed away (her parents and her sister) and to just catch up with them and be able to hug them all and tell them how much I love them and that I miss them.
3. last query (for now) let's say your life is now a movie...Shaazaam...where would I find it in the COCKbuster video (action comedy, drama, favorites, new releases, under some guy's trench coat outside wanting some P%%Y on toast) oh and what kinda character would you be in the flick of your life? (the heroine who runs around in her underwear looking for the crazy knife guy, the evil preppydoll seductress, comic release...err...relief...etc)
I delayed doing this post because of this specific question. This one I thought about for days! Thanks a lot! I think it would be under the new release dramas (about a year old). I would be the character that everyone thinks they know by stereotyping them and then comes to realize there is more to me than meets the eye. I would say I would be the underappreciated best friend of someone (prolly the main character, I don't think I could do the headliner thing without some serious coaxing).The one who ends up becoming the main character at the end maybe. The one we all recognize later in the movie that taught us not to be judgmental. I'd like to have a purpose to my character and not just be useless support.
Whew! That wore me out! Lots of thinking going on for my supposed day off of classes! Thanks for the challenges though. Once I got into them, they were really fun.
My last 3some will be going up soon, RELAX!
4/7/2006 10:43 am
These were interesting!|
Yeah, I'm still [blog 1hotwahine]
4/7/2006 12:10 pm
Hell yeah! I think we'd def be cool buds. and besides, dont I owe you some beers? Since you're pregnant though, Id make you some kool-aid. Im famous for it in three counties in PA!|
Drop me a line sometime anyway, you know how to find me.
4/8/2006 9:45 am
Hey there sweety, |
This is not the first, nor probably the last time I will be called a sweetheart. Sort of a blessing and a curse in its own way, but in the contents of this post, definitely a blessing. Talk later babe and you are definitely in my 3 as well.
4/8/2006 3:39 pm
Damn!!! You, Me and Tillz would have been a hoot but I understand.|
As for Wordy, my head hurts trying to follow his posts some times but yeh, he's up there with the good ones (DON'T LET THAT GO TO YOUR HEAD WORDY!!)