|Blogs > QueitlyMkngNse > Quietly Making Noise|
Greetings to all in the Kansas City area. I'm sitting here at home watching TV after a long day at work, recovering from a long business trip a few weeks ago that had me out of the country for 3 weeks. I remember thinking how bad it was that I was missing the last few weeks of warm weather, and the ability to enjoy my boat down at the Lake.
Well, then comes this week; weather in the 70's, sunny skies, and the rustling of the fall leaves that are turning colors and making life fun.
Tomorrow afternoon I decided to take off and play golf, and now I'm thinking, what else can people on here think of doing an a Thursday afternoon with the high expected to be 83.
I'll start the list, you add to it...
1) Long walk down a par 5 fairway
2) Cruise out to Parkville and having lunch at Cafe Cedar up on the deck
3) A drive out in the country a listening to Jimmy Buffet and get away from work for a while (Don't forget to turn off the cell phone)
4)A long walk to Borders, sitting outside sipping coffee and watching the world walk by.
5) Picking up a new friend and walking along the plaza getting to know each othere
6) A leasurly drive to the Lake of the Ozarks, take out the boat and cruise the lake slowly enjoying the scenery