What is wrong with saying Hello?  

PlumperServant 47M
5 posts
8/21/2006 9:50 pm

Last Read:
1/5/2007 11:42 pm

What is wrong with saying Hello?


Hello.

There I said it.

Do you think I want in your pants now or just want to see your nude pictures of your sexual exploits. No..... all I said was Hello. It's a greeting that is used by everyone from children to the elderly. Yet some how on AdultFriendFinder it seems to mean I want to fuck the shit out of you or at least thats the response I seem to get when I use it as the subject in most of my e-mails sent to other members. What happened to the users of this site that makes someone think that just because someone says Hello to them, that person wants to fuck them silly? Am I dreaming this all up or does this happen to anyone else?

So I leave you with this word...

HELLO.

VCF1962 104F

8/21/2006 10:13 pm

Because that's how a lot of the men treat the women on here. One guy I met last week thought buying me dinner entitled him to keep trying it on even when I said no and made it clear that he wasn't getting anywhere.

I ended up leaving for my own safety.

Men here use women like a piece of meat and then throw them away. There's no integrity any more.

Yes it's an adult site but we are supposed to BEHAVE like adults.

NO means no and if you aren't interested, don't try it on then just fuck off. That's 95% of my experience here. The other 5% were compulsive liars.

Then men wonder why we only see them as sperm donors now.

Mistress Innuendo
Taking what you say and turning it into something naughty !!


Mysterydragon49 63F
19 posts
10/2/2006 10:06 pm

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH STARTTING OUT AN E-MAIL WITH THE ONE WORD HELLO!!! DIDN'T NEIL DIAMOND USE THE WORD IN ONE OF HIS BEST SONEGS? AND SO DID LIONEL RITCHIE.


Become a member to create a blog