|Blogs > NaughtyPlayGirls > My Blog|
Too much of a good thing?
What’s better than having one orgasm? Having two!!
Men might not be aware that women have the ability to experience many orgasms in a very short amount of time because the male body is simply not wired this way. Men need a rest period between orgasms before they can have another one.
So, men take note ‒ every woman has the ability to achieve multiple orgasms!
Anyone who has one orgasm has the potential to have another- it’s not some fluke of nature that just a select few experience. Multiple orgasms may be more difficult to achieve, but that’s when the man’s role comes into play…
A woman’s ability to be multi-orgasmic depends on many factors that you can help her with:
• Her comfort level (with partner and with surroundings)
• Her energy-level (level of stress and fatigue)
• The sexual technique or position being used
So, create a comfortable atmosphere, make sure she’s stress-free, and ask her which position helps her achieve orgasm best.
Now, in order to help your girlfriend or wife become multi-orgasmic, it is important to be aware of the two types of multiple orgasms that she can experience…
1. Sequential Multiples
• A series of climaxes that come close together (2-10 minutes apart)
• There is an interruption in arousal before the first and second orgasm
• Common scenario for this type is oral sex climax followed by climax in intercourse
2. Serial Multiples
• Orgasms come one after the other (separated by seconds without interruption in arousal)
• Occurs during intercourse when all the right spots are being stimulated (i.e. clitoris, G-Spot)
TYPES OF FEMALE ORGASMS
The male orgasm is pretty straightforward ‒ stimulation, arousal, and orgasm.
In any position.
But as usual, the woman is a little more difficult to figure out. Women have a wide array of erogenous zones, the two most popular being the vagina and the clitoris.
Here’s a little introduction to each of these pleasure zones:
• Areas above, to the sides, and below the clitoris are highly sensitive
• Its only physical function is to provide sexual pleasure
• Most women claim that the clitoral orgasm is the most intense
• In his book Sexual Behavior on the Human Female (1953), Charles Kinsey found that out of 2700 American women, half received orgasm through clitoral stimulation
• Outer third of the vagina is the most sensitive
• Many women claim that it is more difficult to achieve a vaginal orgasm than a clitoral one.
• Freud labeled this type of orgasm as the “mature” type, whereas the clitoral orgasm was an “immature” type of sexual experience (A General Introduction to Psychoanalysis, 1916)
It is important to note, however, that one type of orgasm is not better than the other ‒ they are simply two different ways of experiencing pleasure.
Every woman has her own preference over which orgasm provides the best pleasure.
Men who are striving to please their girlfriends or wives in bed should communicate with their partners to discover:
a) which is easiest for her to achieve
b) which one she prefers in terms of physical pleasure
The man’s goal should be to aim at helping her achieve her well-deserved seconds of complete and utter pleasure
6/28/2006 6:40 pm
i wish you many happy muliple orgasms NaughtyPlayGirl, talk soon, Damian xx|