|Blogs > MsBehavinGal > MsBehavin Thoughts|
At last a guy has taken his time to write this all down.
Finally, The "guys" side of the story (I must admit its pretty good) We always hear the "rules" from the females side.
Now here are the "rules" by the guys side.
These are the rules. ("Please note ... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE").
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up ... put it down. We need it up ... you need it down. You dont hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the Full Moon or the Changing of the Tides. LET IT BE.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints doesn't work! Strong hints doesn't work! Obvious hints doesn't work! Just say it!
1. Yes and NO are perfectly acceptable answer to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want some help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a PROBLEM. Go see a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissable in an arguement. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria Secret girls, don't expect us to act like Soap Opera guys.
1. If something we said can be intrepeted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. NOT BOTH. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, PLEASE say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men only see in 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what Mauve is.
1. If it itches, IT WILL BE SCRATCHED. Thats what we do.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing", We will act like nothing is wrong. We know you are lying, but its just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer too, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine .... Really.
1. Don't ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation and golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in Shape. ROUND IS a SHAPE!
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know that men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.
Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh.
7/19/2006 10:17 pm
LOL - ain't that just the plain truth, sister!|
(I hope you'll give me permission to pimp this on my blog!)
7/21/2006 8:36 am
7/22/2006 1:37 am
Put this on a poster for retail sale. You will be rich.|
8/4/2006 9:01 pm
This is true!|
8/9/2006 12:33 pm
Don't forget the rule that the louder you talk, the less we listen.|