|Blogs > LadySucksss > Whispers On The Wind|
* Home is where you hang your @.
* A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
* You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.
* C: is the root of all directories.
* Don't put all your hypes in one home page.
* Pentium wise; pen and paper foolish.
* The modem is the message.
* Too many clicks spoil the browse.
* The geek shall inherit the earth.
* A chat has nine lives.
* Don't byte off more than you can view.
* Fax is stranger than fiction.
* What boots up must come down.
* Windows will never cease.
* Virtual reality is its own reward.
* Modulation in all things.
* A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
* Know what to expect before you connect.
* Oh, what tangled website we weave when at first we don't practice.
* Speed thrills.
* Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
11/3/2005 6:19 pm
Well Yes, esp. "Windows will never cease". Flaky piece of sewage that it is, it HAS helped a lot of people use computers that would not without it. |
11/4/2005 7:37 pm
YES!!!!!! ME BEING ONE OF THEM!!!