|Blogs > LadySucksss > Whispers On The Wind|
ADVICE FROM A MAN....
ADVICE FROM A MAN....
1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
2. Stop making excuses for a man and his Behavior.
3. Allow your intuition (spirit) to save you from heartache.
4. Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be.
5. Slower is better.
6. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
7. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve, then, Heck no you can't "just be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend. (tell it like it is!)
8. Don't settle.
9. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
10. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later
for staying when things are no better.
11. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
12. Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
13. Always have your own set of friends
separate from his.
14. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, Then speak up.
15. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
16. You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.
17. Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education
or is in a better job.
18. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less. Tell da troof!
19. Never let a man define who you are.
20. Never borrow someone else's man.
21. If he cheated 'WITH' you, Then he'll probably cheat 'ON' you.
22. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
23 . All men are NOT dogs.
24. You should not be the one doing all the bending ...compromise is a two way street.
25. You need time to heal between relationships...
there is nothing cute about baggage...deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
26. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complementary...
27. Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.
28. Make him miss you sometimes... when a man always know where you are, and you're always readily available to him, he takes it for granted.
29. Never move into his mother's house.
30. Never co-sign for a man.
Received this in my mail today and thought I would share.....I have NO idea who wrote it.
I'm sure we ALL could add more to this list....
I would be interested in hearing YOUR comments!