|Blogs > LadySucksss > Whispers On The Wind|
1) Q: What are the small bumps around a woman's nipples for?
A: It's Braille for "suck here".
2) Q: What is an Australian kiss?
A: It is the same as a French kiss, but only down under.
3) Q: What do you do with 365 used condoms?
A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.
4) Q: Why are hurricanes normally named after women?
A: When they come they're wild and wet, but when they go, they take your house and car with them.
5) Q: Why do girls rub their eyes when they get up in the morning?
A: They don't have balls to scratch.