What's that called?  

GreatLover57104 50M
1 posts
8/1/2006 5:50 pm

Last Read:
8/1/2006 5:55 pm

What's that called?

Cleft of venus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Cleft of Venus is the furrow at the base of the Mons pubis where it divides to form the labia majora.

When tight clothes are worn, the fabric of the tight garment may be pulled into the cleft (often because of a central seam, as in jeans), resulting in a situation best known as the cameltoe or "moose knuckle" in slang terms.

Become a member to create a blog