|Blogs > Goldenhairgodess > Goldenhairgodess Speaks!|
GENDERS...You may not know that many non-living things have a gender. For example:
1) Ziploc Bags -- are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers -- are Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3) Tires -- are Male, because they go bald and are often over-inflated.
4) Hot Air Balloons -- are Male, because, to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges -- are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
6) Web Pages -- are Female, because they're always getting hit on.
7) Subways -- are Male, because they use the same old lines to pick people up.
Hourglasses -- are Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9) Hammers -- are Male, because they haven't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but are handy to have around.
10) Remote Controls -- are Female... Ha! You thought they'd be male. However consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps on trying!
6/18/2006 2:20 pm