|Blogs > Frnds4Play > Sparks and Rivulets|
I have been tagged, thanks to warmandsexy52.
Usually I am ignored and I just slide right on by as everyone else gets it, but no not this time thanks to the above mentioned person.
I am going away for the weekend and don't have time to go through everyones blogs so I picked only 4 people to TAG.
I AM TO TELL YOU: 6 weird/things/habits/oddities about myself and choose 6 victims letting them know they have been tagged. I chose 4 victims.
1....I have an unusual birthmark on my upper left thigh. It looks like 2 indentations/small craters.
2....If my feet get cold I can't sleep until they warm up.
3....I hate the innards of any animal. I Can't eat them.
4....I am very shy, when meeting some people.
5....I am extremely good around anyone that has been in an accident, or has a cut or is bleeding.
6....I saw a man burn to death in person. And no I am not going to talk about it.
The people I tagged are:
Take care everyone
3/25/2006 7:49 am
Thanks for tagging me now come play Spin the bottle, Instead of playing tag, can we play spin the bottle?|
4/11/2006 4:44 pm
I still feel pangs of guilt sweetie.....|
even tho it was trav's fault!
1. I don't have a birthmark. I'm feeling deprived now!
2. snap! - I've gotta have warm feet to sleep
3. my mum used to cook liver, kidneys, brain, heart and tripe (cow's stomach lining). I didn't mind the others but I could never manage to eat tripe.
4. I'm not shy when meeting people, but really I don't like large formal functions. I went to the London Guildhall about a year ago to hear Tony Blair give a speech. It was a posh do with all the great and good in my field, with very nice wine and canapés with a constant waiter service. I felt very uncomfortable there. I think it was all the falseness and pretentiousness that I react badly to. Guess I'd make a terrible politician.
5. I'm calm in those situations but my first aid is rustier than it should be - especially in my sport.
6. I've seen a person die dramatically also. Not from burning and like you I don't want to talk about it - it was very distressing.
I thought it only fair I responded in kind.